Nude & Creamy | LUTs Pack

Discussion in 'Photo/Video LUTs' started by jai112, 2 Jun 2020.

1. jai112

jai112 Silver III

About the Product
    Nude & Creamy | LUTs Pack preview - LUTs Pack for Video and Photo color grading

One of the most requested - NUDE & CREAMY look. Gentle beige, brown and nude tones you won't find in most nude luts and presets. This soft look can be applied to a huge variety of pictures and styles and will look good with fashion, travel, city, beauty, interior, selfies, and even wedding images!

These 5 LUTs will help you create a bright and creamy look in a few seconds.

Have fun color grading!

In many instances, you will be able to get a great result in an instant. However, you can always make adjustments, increase/decrease intensity, adjust contrast, etc. to suit individual video clips & photos.

★★★★★

If you like these LUTs Pack, please take a moment to recommend or leave your feedback! We highly appreciate your support and opinion.

★★★★★

The LUTs are in .cube format and work with most of the video and photo editing programs such as Final Cut, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Sony Vegas, etc.

You'll receive 5 .cube files and Instructions text file

Delivery & Returns:

Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Since it is a digital product, I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations By purchasing this item, you agree to the following terms of use: I will not share the files, sell them in any form, and I am prohibited from any derivative works.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    https://creativemarket.com/CineMart/4640075-Nude-Creamy-LUTs-Pack cm_nudes_luts-cover-.jpg

Last edited: 15 Oct 2022
    MANJU, Broadcast, Cinzano and 42 others like this.
  2. Diepluc

Diepluc New Member

wrong URL --- please :(

3. ftulpe

ftulpe New Member

thanks but please fix the link

4. jai112

jai112 Silver III

Link Updated