Request Offering Free High-Quality Model Portrait Retouching for Learning Purposes

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Tahmid Xim, 2 Aug 2023.

1. Tahmid Xim

Tahmid Xim Gold Nova

No Limit
    Subject: Offering Free High-Quality Model Portrait Retouching for Learning Purposes

Hello PV-Club members,

I hope you are all doing well! I am excited to announce that I will offer free model portrait retouching services within our wonderful community for learning purposes.

This initiative aims to improve my retouching skills and provide valuable before and after samples. I will focus on indoor images, and my retouching will include skin retouching and colour grading.

Here is how it works:
    1. If you have a high-quality indoor model portrait image that you would like me to retouch, please share it with me via email at tahmidxim10@gmail.com

2. Once I receive the images, I will apply professional skin retouching techniques and enhance the colours to give the images a stunning look.
    3. After completing the retouching process, I will send you the before and after images via email.

Please ensure the images you provide are of high quality, as this will allow me to deliver the best results.

Keep in mind that this is entirely for educational and learning purposes. The images will not be used for any commercial or promotional activities, and I will respect your privacy.

I look forward to working with you and providing beautifully retouched portraits! Let us enhance our skills together and create art.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to submit your images for retouching.

Best regards,
    Tahmidur Rahman
    [​IMG]

umatpati likes this.