Gold ON1 Effects 2022.5 v16.5.1.12526 – Windows – Latest - Photoshop Plugin

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by Twisted_Tristan69, 17 Jul 2022.

1. Twisted_Tristan69

Twisted_Tristan69 Gold Nova

No Limit
    photo-effects-hero-bg@2x.jpg
    Get the Hottest Looks & Styles in Seconds

We've curated hundreds of the most popular looks and styles seen throughout the industry. With ON1 Effects 2022, you get professional results in seconds without having to do any complex edits. Our team of experts curated the trendiest looks with amazing new one-click presets. ON1 Effects 2022 works on Mac and Windows and can be used as a standalone application or as a plugin to Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One, Affinity Photo, and Corel Paint Shop Pro.

https://www.on1.com/products/effects
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

momoga, ppw-21, sarawut1065 and 12 others like this.
  2. Twisted_Tristan69

Twisted_Tristan69 Gold Nova

No Limit
    First, you are wrong. Second, none of the files or folders are named as the one you gave. Third, the installer is official from ON1 which was downloaded afternoon of July 15th . Fourth, the installer and crack are different sizes (if you actually opened up the 7z archive. Fifth, this wasn't from CG Peers, and nor am I a member. Sixth, an AV scan of the 7z file and the 2 files unpacked do not register as anything malicious. Seventh, I test the software on an isolated sandbox VM and have AV scanning it during and after install and use.

Get your facts right before making false claims.

None of the software I have uploaded are malicious. Go to ON1 and download the installer and run a MD5 & SHA-256 checksum on the one I have included. Same match on the hash.
    yKgaKT7.png
    Jd2NOaO.png
    XB0lohT.png
    Either edit your post after testing the files yourself or go get yourself the software from other places or crack it yourself.

3. momoga

momoga New Member

Newcomer
    file not found. can it be re-uploaded? Thank You