Only a suggestion, but how about a silver membership category?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by davere78, 17 Mar 2019.

?

Would you be interested in a silver membership?

1. bring it on :-)

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Nah, I'll wait for gold, I'm good....

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. davere78

davere78 Silver II

First of all, I like the site a lot and the idea behind it.
    As a new member it will become harder to upload new unseen material unless they buy some expensive stuff themselves, so here is my idea:

- Make a new category: Silver Membership, make silver membership half price of gold membership (so basically 5 TP for a month, award 5 TP for every 50 likes)

-Automatically make gold material silver one year after being gold. So, material would basically be for example: first only for people from a group buy (if there was one), then GOLD for one year, then silver after that year, then maybe free after two years of silver.

Gold members could obviously download silver material, but only they would get the newest stuff. Silver members would still need likes and TP, but they would need less, with the trade-off that they'd only get access to "older", but still exclusive material.

What do you guys think? Does that make sense? Is that actually feasible?

If you care enough to take part in the poll, care enough to like the post, thx

Last edited: 18 Mar 2019
    dr3000 likes this.
  2. george

george Administrator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    You idea is not that bad, but it is only relevant for now, because we do not have a payment system yet.
    One problem is we cannot auto change a link after a while.

3. davere78

davere78 Silver II

Okay, was just a suggestion :). I bought a gold membership before and I finally reached gold again, but I thought it could be cool for those who want a couple of older videos. If there is no way to change the links I guess the administrative effort would be disproportionate though...and if there is a payment option soon it won't matter that much. Thx for the reply :)