Request Paisley Ann Photography - Creative Dream, Finishing touches, Brushes & Grad Filters?

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by EskimoGoGo, 15 Jan 2021.

1. EskimoGoGo

EskimoGoGo Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Link - https://paisleyannphotography.com/presets

Creative Dream Collection
    The "Creative Dream Collection was designed with bright and versatile tones to enhance and add depth to any photography style! Wether your light and airy or dark and dramatic they work for all. Apply the presets to every niche of your indoor and outdoor photography and watch each image come to life! If your looking to breathe new life into your workflow this is a great place to start! Complete each image by using our Brushes & Graduated Filters plus our Photoshop Final touches

Brushes & Graduated Filters - $79

When creating a consistent identity for yourself there are lots of things to consider and one of them is your editing style! Each and every single artist has an artistic brand that truly identifies them as a person, business owner and creative director. When finding your style it is important to stay true to who you are and what it is you want to portray! Since you are reading this I am assuming you either like my style or the concept of my brushes and graduated filters that I utilize on every single image that I edit! If you have ever wondered how I produce my creamy skin tones, sun flare goodness and or colorful skies you are in the right place!

Utilizing brushes and graduated filters is the second step in my workflow process and truly is my favorite step! Why?! Because, it gives me the creative freedom to paint on enhancements to complete my vision. It allows me to add back what I saw at the exact moment I photographed it. Our Paisley Ann Photography Essentials - Brushes and Graduated Filters pack includes 17 brushes and graduated filters that are meant to intensify what is existing in the photographs you have taken. Wether you use my presets, your own or someone else's these brushes and graduated filters are exactly what you need to complete your cohesive style and editing workflow.

*This set of brushes/graduated filters as mentioned above is to enhance what is already in your photographs. These are NOT fake sky overlays. I do not add fake skies to my work. Everything is done in camera and enhanced in Lightroom through this set.*

This set is for Lightroom (LR 4 and above or CC) and ACR (CS6 & CC only) users. At checkout you may specify which version you prefer. This collection is best paired with any of our Paisley Ann Photography preset collections as well as Photoshop Final Touches. These can be found and purchased in our shop.

After you purchase, an email will be sent to you with a download link. You will receive a zip file containing the Presets and a Text File with links to the Private Facebook Group. This is where you can share images, ask questions and simply support other artists. "How to" Tutorials for both Lightroom and ACR will be included in our private Facebook group as people have questions. (More tutorials coming soon to our group)

Photoshop Actions: Final Touches - $75

The Final Touches Collection is a set of 12 individual Photoshop Actions, some are variations of the same actions and are tailored towards multiple editing styles. This collection was created to give your images a clean and polished look after processing them in Lightroom or ACR and is the final step within my editing process. This set includes everything you need to prepare your images for delivery as well as posting to social media!

This set is for Photoshop (CC 4, 5, 6) users. The Final Touches Photoshop Collection is best paired with any of our Paisley Ann Photography preset collections as well as Brushes & Graduated Filters. These can be found and purchased in our shop.

After you purchase, an email will be sent to you with a download link. You will receive a zip file containing the Presets and a Text File with links to the Private Facebook Group. This is where you can share images, ask questions and simply support other artists. "How to" Tutorials for Photoshop will be included in our private Facebook group as people have questions..

camerashy likes this.