[PDF] Digital Photography Complete Course ~ Learn everything you need to know in 20 weeks - DK

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 26 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    [PDF] Digital Photography Complete Course ~ Learn everything you need to know in 20 weeks - DK

J0dLjfS.jpg
    5uJUjt1.jpg
    oJ7Xeug.jpg

Build your photography skills step-by-step with an independent photography course that guides you through every aspect of digital photography. Packed with advice and stunning images, this guide will help you master your photography and image-editing skills, and maximize your artistic talent in as little as 20 weeks.

Digital Photography Complete Course uses a combination of tutorials, step-by-step demonstrations, practical assignments, and Q&As to help you understand and use your camera to its full capacity. Choose your own pace to work through the modules—the program is completely customizable to your schedule. As you work through the lessons, test your new knowledge and troubleshoot common issues.

With the aid of helpful text and innovative graphics in Digital Photography Complete Course, you'll explore a wide range of genres: Find out how to create landscapes, portraits, still life, and action shots as you discover the full range of your camera and learn how to take professional-looking pictures you'll be proud to display.

About the Author
    DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world's leading illustrated reference publisher and part of Penguin Random House, formed on July 1, 2013. DK publishes highly visual, photographic nonfiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 87 countries and in 62 languages, with offices in Delhi, London, Melbourne, Munich, New York, and Toronto. DK's aim is to inform, enrich, and entertain readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital, embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide range of topics with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both print and digital products. Our adult range spans travel, including the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport, gardening, cookery, and parenting. DK’s extensive children’s list showcases a fantastic store of information for children, toddlers, and babies. DK covers everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including the bestselling LEGO® books. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series and Prima Games, video gaming publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides.

REVIEWS
    I am a homeschool mom and I use this book for my daughter's elective class. It explains everything so well. It definitely is a complete course. I highly recommend it. My daughter loves it! She reads it on her own time even when she doesn't have an assignment. It has bright colorful pictures with great explanations. It has diagrams and ideas to try. We are learning everything to how to hold the camera, how to take pictures in different areas, how to take multiple pictures and put them together. This book is so worth the money. There is so much in it to learn and see.
    ---
    This book is incredibly detailed. Its a must have for a newbie, or just as an all-around reference guide for the avid photographer. Easy to read with tons of pictures, you just can't beat that. I started photography a little over 2 years ago and I decided to pick this book up and just use it as a guide now every now and then.
    19 people found this helpful
    ---
    I absolutely love this book. I originally found it at the local library. After reading the first 3 chapters, I knew I had to own this book. It is very easy to read, and I love all the information given. I also enjoy the review sections as well as the practice and experiment sections. This book definitely makes learning photography more fun and enjoyable all around.

REFERENCE
    https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Photography-Complete-Course-Taylor/dp/1465436073

DOWNLOAD
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror here: Please provide 'like' for OP ;)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**