[PDF] Landscape Photography Workflow Using Lightroom and Photoshop - Matt Kloskowski

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 26 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    [PDF] Landscape Photography Workflow Using Lightroom and Photoshop - Matt Kloskowski

0eqOXxi.jpg

Matt Kloskowski, best-selling author and one of the Photoshop Guys, shares his landscape photography workflow here in his latest book. Matt wrote this for anyone who likes to shoot landscape and outdoor photos and wants to learn some of his proven ways to get the most out of them using Lightroom and Photoshop.

He has included some things you’ll want to know upfront, and then goes over each of the things that he personally does to just about every landscape photo he shoots (while the book isn’t advanced, it’s also not for beginners—it’s for users that already know how to use Lightroom and Photoshop). You’ll then look at five of the most common types of landscape shots, and Matt shows you his exact workflow for each one. He shows you, quick and easy, each step in his workflow, so that you can spend less time post-processing and more time shooting.

Biography
    Matt Kloskowski is a Photoshop guru and author of nine books on Photoshop, Elements, and Illustrator. Matt teaches Photoshop and digital photography techniques to thousands of people each year. He co-hosts the top-rated video podcast Photoshop User TV and also hosts the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips and Photoshop Killer Tips podcasts. He’s built a massive library of DVDs and online training courses, and writes regularly for Photoshop User magazine. Matt is an instructor at the world’s premier Photoshop event, the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, and works in Tampa, Florida, at the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

REVIEWS
    If you would like to practice landscape photography-and want your photos to improve via some easy to remember cliff notes on what can be improved, and how,,,this is the book for you. Several examples are processed start to finish. All photo examples illustrate a unique setting I.e. Shooting into the sun, shooting with moving water, shooting on a cloudy day, etc so after reading the book you have a good handle on processing most issues you may come across. Matt is a great instructor, and generous with sharing all his knowledge so you can be pleased with your own work. Thanks Matt!
    ---
    Matt has a wonderful way of expressing himself to convey his message. I "get it" on the first read, every time. This book is great for landscape photographers using Lightroom, looking to establish a viable workflow. I gave it 5 stars due to the intuitive layout and Matt's inclusion of the Perfect Effects workflow. Well done and informative. Thanks, Matt!
    ---
    This is very much a hands-on guide. That's exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted to see what workload process someone more knowledgeable than I, used. From this kind of practical example I can then adapt a workflow that works best for me. Kloskowski does this nicely and without being condescending in the least.

DOWNLOAD
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

jromanmd, Murphy, Coraline and 24 others like this.
  2. Néstor Navarro

Néstor Navarro New Member

3. ariel

ariel Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
  4. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

pjimmy, Szeddy, jromanmd and 4 others like this.