[PDF] Shoot Like A Pro: Digital Photography Techniques - Julie Adair King

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 5 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    291ZFk8.jpg

REVIEWS:

Julie writes for the beginner who is learning the basics of digital photography. She covers many subjects from selecting a camera and computer setup to macro photography and printing. If you have experience with film (or no experience whatsoever) and are switching to digital and have no idea what you are doing, this is a good book for you. If you have a few years of experience, not needing to learn the basics, you might be a bit disappointed as I was. I recommend the book for the audience that I described as Julie even included "tips" to do things on the cheap, using little known tricks or features.
    ---
    I absolutely loved this book. It is jam packed with useful information, techniques, and tips. In the center of the book is a color insert of 36 tips. You can find the details to these tips through the book. Great explanation on how to do things with the camera and digital editing. I recommend this book for a beginner all the way to someone who has taken classes and needs to brush up and go a little further with their experience.
    ---
    It's a great book for people just getting into Digital Photography or switching from film to digital. She explains things very well. I like that she gives her own real life examples and tips on how the pros do it. She also gives you ways to save on equipment.

This book allowed me to review things that I learned and have forgotten and at the same time gave me new ideas.

REFERENCE:
    https://www.amazon.com/Shoot-Digital-Photography-Techniques-2003-07-28/dp/B01K2RMWCE

DOWNLOAD:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

flaxy, cotyora, beng417 and 3 others like this.
  2. cotyora

cotyora Gold

No Limit
    Link is DEAD @anonzzz, updated link here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

flaxy likes this.
  3. madi3d8

madi3d8 New Member

link is die, update please ??

4. cotyora

cotyora Gold

No Limit
    Updated link is at one post before you.