Gold Phlearn Pro - The Body

Discussion in 'Phlearn' started by Jack Smith, 15 Jun 2018.

1. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    https://www.slrlounge.com/the-body-...tory-with-full-start-to-finish-tutorial-nsfw/

Phlearn has long been known for their awesome photoshop tutorials, we here at SLR Lounge have reviewed many of them in the past. Phlearn recently released their latest tutorial called The Body, and it is a whole new kind of Phlearn tutorial. Rather than focusing on just the photoshop aspect of a shoot, for The Body the team at Phlearn have taken it to another level and taken us through the lighting, shooting, and posing all the way through the post production.

I recently had the opportunity to watch the tutorial and I can say that this is one of the best tutorials that I have ever watched. It was helpful to me in so many ways it was hard to narrow them down to a few to talk about in this review. As I mentioned, in this tutorial Aaron actually takes us through lighting each shot, what lights they used, where they placed them, how he was pre-visualizing each shot, and how the model was going to be posing. It was really an amazing look into how a well-planned shoot should look like.

the-body-review.jpg

This sort of information is invaluable to someone like me who has never interned or worked with a professional photographer at a shoot. Seeing how they set things up, how they went through the steps of setting up the lights, positioning the model, creative uses of light, all help me get a better idea of how I should be running my shoots.

Beyond the photoshoot tutorial videos you also get the classic Phlearn bread and butter, and by that I mean the post production tutorials. For each of the 4 looks that they go over in this tutorial they also take you through the post production. The tricks and tips used to make the final professional edits are of the quality that I have come to expect from Phlearn.

the-body-review2.jpg

If you are at all interested in how to run your nude (clothed too) shoots and how to take them from amateur to pro then I highly suggest that you take the time to check this tutorial out!

Behind the Scenes Video

The Basics
    Phlearn-PRO-The-Body-Thumbnail.jpg

Title: The Body
    Run Time: 2 hours 40 Minutes
    Difficulty: Intermediate
    Price: $34.99

What you Get
    The full size of the ZIP download that you receive after you purchase the course is 1.5GB and includes all of the files required to follow along with the tutorial videos which are also included in the download. The tutorial itself is on a single video file and runs 1 hour and 40 minutes.
    Full download contents are:

• 4 Photoshoot Videos
    • 4 Post Production Videos
    • 1 Introduction Video
    • Brushes
    • Support
    Final Thoughts
    Phlearn has really knocked it out of the park with this one. I really hope that they end up doing more full scale tutorials like this one. It is so much more helpful to see how the whole process goes that seeing just the post production. You are able to see how to prepare your shots and run your shoots all of which helps make your life in post production that much easier. This is also an interesting look at working with nude models, this gives you a great look at how to run a shoot to keep things from getting awkward or unprofessional. So if shooting nudes interests you then I would also recommend that you check it out.

Click here to checkout the tutorial and to learn more.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 25 Apr 2020
    Senso12, monkey_gfx, gh8200 and 115 others like this.
  2. ttdb

ttdb New Member

thanks

3. gh8200

gh8200 New Member

can someone reupload this? All the folders are empty