Photigy - Large Format Cameras in Action: Studio Product Photography Tutorial

Discussion in 'Photigy' started by Lion, 1 Nov 2019.

1. Lion

Lion Gold Nova

No Limit
    k2f7eWlwzlc.jpg

Large Format Cameras are inconvenient, bulky and a very slow to work with. They also cost a lot and have a very limited use… everywhere except a studio of a product photographer. Large format cameras (monorail cameras) can do wonders in situations where most cameras and lenses (even tilt-shift) will fail.

The key is an extreme amount of possible tilt/shift/skew movements with any lens, and on any magnification level (i.e. any lens can be turned into a macro lens) large format cameras provide.

This was one of the shots where large format camera was very useful. In this premium photography tutorial, you’ll find a step-by-step behind the scene of shooting these two images you see below. Each shot was not possible without large format camera, and you will see how I’ve used my Cambo Ultima D monorail camera to get these shots of Norelco shaver.

You will also learn how to capture subject self-illumination (useful for any electronic devices) without doing a composite image, in a single click.

https://www.photigy.com/school/large-format-cameras-in-action-studio-product-photography-tutorial/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 8 Mar 2021
  2. stevestone

stevestone Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    thank u

3. songsong

songsong New Member

Gold Member
    Missed out :( Anyone that can mirror?

4. FIDELI0

FIDELI0 New Member

Please re-up.