Gold Photo Education by Daniel - Retro Polka

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Bob, 14 May 2024.

1. Bob

Bob Silver II

Gold Member
    photoeducationbydaniel.com

Step back in time and embark on a journey into the retro world of polka-dot dresses, vintage cars, and more. In this tutorial, I’ll be using my trusted D750 DSLR along with a simple 50mm f1.8 lens and an old 80-200mm f2.8 push-pull lens from the 1980s.

In this comprehensive tutorial, I will show you how to determine the optimal lighting (naturally lit, of course) and address color casts from adjacent walls that reflect beautiful soft light patterns onto my lovely model, Susan. We’ll discuss concepts, styling, colors, posing, compositional errors, and how to rectify them. My aim is to inspire you to think more about visual artistry so that you can create your own themed/styled shoots that, in turn, can lead to potential client opportunities!

polkabef-1.jpg polkaaft.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you

Bob likes this.