Photographic Therapy – A [no longer] Free Photography Book – by Rolando Gomez [PDF]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by Nikon4life, 11 May 2020.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life VIP

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Photographic Therapy – by Rolando Gomez

upload_2020-5-11_9-33-18.png

Rolando Gomez, well known author of several photography books, has a new site called Free Photography Books. Go there, sign up for his mailing list and you will be notified of more free photography books he puts out. His current free book is “Photographic Therapy–The Power of Photography to Help Build or Re-Build Self-Esteem“, and is available for download right now from this link. [the book is now ver. 3 but requires a monthly fee=for-membership]

After briefly going through it, I like what I see. There are tips for photography but the tips and the stories are more geared toward Photographic Therapy, and by that I mean therapy for the subject, through the means of photography. There are stories about women who’s husbands left them for the bridesmaid. Lame right? I think so, and this leaves the bride with a broken heart, and “emotional Baggage” that she’s going to have to deal with. What Rolando is saying here is to help people with the lens of your camera, and your lighting. Make people feel good about themselves, help them to move along in life with a better attitude about themselves and life.

In the book “Photographic Therapy”, Rolando tells some stories about people whom he has come across, and the images he has taken of them, and goes over some technique as well. He also tells about the after effects of certain photo sessions, both good and bad, and the results of how someone else can make a person feel(jealous or encouraging husband/boyfriend). Some of the techniques discussed are lighting and how you can light a person to slim them down, or to correct a physical challenge or hide a blemish.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**