Gold Photoshop Top Secret 5 DVDs

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by jmgcg1, 31 Jul 2023.

1. jmgcg1

jmgcg1 Master

Gold Member No Limit
    This is the Photoshop Top secret DVDs, 5, although the Nº 5 is useless but go get it anyway.
    I can't find the original link here they used to be sold, only found people trying to resell trough download.
    This kind of Old but really enjoyable to see and especially for beginners a good way to start with some advanced projects. The files are re-encoded, so no need for flash to play the files.
    All Project Files are inside each DVD link
    Like I said, DVD 5 is a kind of useless
    Sorry, I don't know how to insert images, so here they are.

Images of the content
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    DVD1
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    DVD2
    Hidden Content:
    DVD3
    Hidden Content:
    DVD4
    Hidden Content:
    DVD5
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 31 Jul 2023
    diosdado, Jupiter, MurratV and 20 others like this.
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Wonderful..Thanks for sharing

jmgcg1 likes this.