Dead Photoshop Virtual Summit 6 2024

Discussion in 'Trash' started by jmgcg1, 12 Nov 2024.

  1. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    As I said in the post and probably you didn't read it,some videos are for VIP pass and,as I said in the post,I don't brought the pass
    But,as I said in the post member mr.c give me acess to vip parts and I posted later. Search there,if it's not there them I don't have it and probably mr.c doesn't also
     
  2. Vanya

    Vanya Skilled

    No Limit
    Joined:
    1 Jun 2018
    Messages:
    546
    Likes Received:
    2,298
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Links from Day 2 are down. Could we get a re-up @jmgcg1, please? :)
     
  3. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    Let me see if I still have it. Usually these things I see, post here, take my notes and delete

    PS: Yup found them. Tomorrow I will upload
     
    Vanya likes this.
  4. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    @Vanya Day one Link updated and now all in just one link for that day
     
    Last edited: 17 Jan 2025
    Vanya likes this.
  5. Vanya

    Vanya Skilled

    No Limit
    Joined:
    1 Jun 2018
    Messages:
    546
    Likes Received:
    2,298
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Thank you very much! :)
     
  6. Wally

    Wally New Member

    Gold Member
    Joined:
    29 Mar 2021
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    92
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Thank you heaps jmgcg1
     
    jmgcg1 likes this.
  7. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    Receive this on my mail so, soon will have another one
    "I'm very excited to share with you the news that the next big Photoshop learning event is coming March 23 - 26: The Photoshop Creativity Virtual Summit 2025!"
     
    MarineWarrior1968, Vanya and mr.c like this.
  8. synapse

    synapse Apprentice IV

    No Limit
    Joined:
    3 Mar 2023
    Messages:
    443
    Likes Received:
    1,219
    Trophy Points:
    32
    Thanks for the upload! Days 1-5 appears to still be working but the VIP files from Mr. C are offline
     
    jmgcg1 and MarineWarrior1968 like this.
  9. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    Usually Mr C refreshes is links
     
  10. mr.c

    mr.c Grand Master

    Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    14 Dec 2023
    Messages:
    1,718
    Likes Received:
    17,570
    Trophy Points:
    2,187
    If you need someone's attention it would help to tag the person with an @ to get ones attention.
    Will see to upload the bonus files from the VIP bundle.
     
  11. mr.c

    mr.c Grand Master

    Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    14 Dec 2023
    Messages:
    1,718
    Likes Received:
    17,570
    Trophy Points:
    2,187
    VIP material (extra videos, pdf,...)
    password: p-v.club
    [Dead Gold link removed]
     
    Last edited by a moderator: 3 Aug 2026
  12. Zulliano

    Zulliano New Member

    Joined:
    6 May 2025
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    3
    jmgcg1 link doesn`t work. Could you reupload, please? Thank you.
     
  13. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    Well. I will but now let me see if I can find them on one of the drives
     
  14. Zulliano

    Zulliano New Member

    Joined:
    6 May 2025
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Thank you
     
  15. Zulliano

    Zulliano New Member

    Joined:
    6 May 2025
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Would be appreciated if somebody is able to upload the link again
     
  16. SayHello11

    SayHello11 Apprentice IV

    No Limit
    Joined:
    13 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    152
    Likes Received:
    1,225
    Trophy Points:
    40
    Can someone repost this one, please? Thanks!
     
  17. jmgcg1

    jmgcg1 Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 May 2018
    Messages:
    2,131
    Likes Received:
    11,231
    Trophy Points:
    801
    Links are up I don't have the vip files. This will be the last time I'm going to refresh this post. I already took my notes and will delete the files on my drive to give space for more
    You are encouraged to mirror this files, and help the community
     
    Nikon4life and SayHello11 like this.
  18. curiousdude

    curiousdude Moderator

    Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    8 Jan 2024
    Messages:
    3,595
    Likes Received:
    15,682
    Trophy Points:
    1,535
    Just a head's up @jmgcg1 - The content you uploaded this time is from the Lightroom Virtual summit, not the Photoshop Virtual Summit.
     
    Last edited: 16 Jun 2025
  19. curiousdude

    curiousdude Moderator

    Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    8 Jan 2024
    Messages:
    3,595
    Likes Received:
    15,682
    Trophy Points:
    1,535
    Here's a mirror for this thread's original content - it also includes the VIP stuff. Make sure to toss some likes toward the OP and to mr.c's post above for sharing the VIP content.

    [Photoshop Virtual Summit 6 (Parts 1-7):
    Mirror removed to free up space

    Photoshop Virtual Summit 6 (Parts 8-13):
    Mirror removed to free up space

    Download all files to same folder, then use the password p-v.club to unpack.]
     
    Last edited: 3 Aug 2026
    rockybt18, drac67, TOMtom02 and 5 others like this.
  20. SayHello11

    SayHello11 Apprentice IV

    No Limit
    Joined:
    13 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    152
    Likes Received:
    1,225
    Trophy Points:
    40
    Thank you both!
     
    Nikon4life likes this.
Top