Gold FXPHD - Pimp My Lenses

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Lion, 7 May 2020.

1. Lion

Lion Gold Nova

No Limit
    Pimp My Lenses  fxphd (1).jpg

Following on from our highly successful lighting DOP course, this course looks at lenses, how to measure them, use them, trick them and understand how to get the best out of them. Matt Duclos (of Duclos Lenses) and Mike Seymour cover a huge variety of lenses from a single pin hole camera, to new top of the line professional anamorphic lenses. Along the way they cover a huge array of lens info, camera tech, and look at what we jokingly refer to as "what it takes to pimp my lenses".

Matt Duclos is one of the most experienced lens experts in the world, like his father before him, he modifies lenses, tests and develops new lenses at the Duclos Lens Workshop in LA. Much of this course will be shot in LA, and at the offices of Matt Duclos with photographic examples from around the world. With each lesson we will aim to not only explain the lens but show shooting examples and connect the real world lenses with their digital equivalents.

https://www.fxphd.com/details/382/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 12 Apr 2021
  2. Eyes12

Eyes12 Silver III

Empty Folder

3. khabibos

khabibos Silver IV

No Limit
    empty folder can you please update the link

4. Lion

Lion Gold Nova

No Limit
    fixed