Portrait Photography Sales Mastery - Laurence Kim

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by nayad, 19 Mar 2019.

1. nayad

nayad Gold Nova

No Limit
    Details:
    https://www.udemy.com/pro-photography-make-the-most-of-every-portrait-session/

LKIM1.jpg

Do the other photographers in your area charge really low prices?

Are there dozens of new photographers starting businesses in your area every month?

Do you struggle to get your clients focused on your art instead of on price?

In a world where every other person you meet is a professional photographer, it's harder than ever to earn a decent income with photography.

Many photographers struggle to compete, and as a result, end up dropping their prices to poverty-level wages.

It doesn't have to be this way!

I've done the research. I've incorporated my years of corporate sales and business experience into the photography world. And I've painstakingly tested pricing and sales methods over the course of dozens of actual portrait sessions.

The result is the Portrait Photography Sales System that you'll learn in this course.

I'll hold your hand and lead you step-by-step through the entire sales process, including:

• building an effective and profitable price list
    • what products to offer - and what products to ditch
    • what to say when the client first calls or emails you
    • how to run a pre-portrait consultation that will result in big sales - before you've taken a single picture!
    • how to shoot for the big order
    • running an efficient and effective sales session
    There are NO aggressive sales techniques in this system - you'll sell big by building an emotional connection between your client and your art.
    Will you make $1,500 on every shoot? Maybe yes, maybe no - a lot of it depends on where you live and the quality of your photography. But if you follow the steps outlined in the course you'll be on your way to making the most money you possibly can with your portrait photography business.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

romix, tuenguyen17, levitzj2 and 40 others like this.
  2. CorwynTheMagi

CorwynTheMagi Silver I

Gold Member