Dead (Portuguese) The Secret of Photos - Vittória Lapertosa

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Sn3ik3, 13 Mar 2021.

1. Sn3ik3

Sn3ik3 Gold

No Limit
    The Secret of Photos - Vittória Lapertosa

MEET THE COURSE MODULES:

11218917_10203472555933654_2135697363876608161_n.jpg
    MODULE 1: The Instagramable World,
    I will start by guiding you on a complete journey of self-knowledge, in which we will study the types of bodies and what in each one should be valued.
    Because from the moment you know your body, you will know what is best for you and feel safe, wearing an outfit that will enhance you! We will also practice and understand how you will discover which angles in the photos will benefit you ...
    I will also eliminate your fear of taking pictures for good, showing you where the source of that fear comes from!

37024698_10209558993770796_8658618850004172800_n.jpg
    MODULE 2: LIGHT, CAMERA, ACTION!
    Even before you know how to do the best pose, understanding concepts and applying the types of lights, photographic composition, framing rules and others ... they will make all the difference for you to take the perfect photo!
    We will study, for example, the difference in the morning light, and also the much-feared midday light! Did you know that you can make amazing photos even on it? Just use it to your advantage!
    Do you already know the light that is preferred by all photographers and that the photos always look wonderful? In this module I will show you this!

In addition to framing rules for you to take amazing photos even on your phone!

whatsapp_image_2019-03-06_at_15.57.07.jpg
    MODULE 3 and 4: LET'S PRACTICE POSES FOR PHOTOS?
    I will teach you absolutely everything about POSES FOR PHOTOS!
    I separated the knowledge in body and facial expression.
    Thus, we will learn the best poses and tricks that bring out your best angle!

We will also focus on: face position according to light, hand position, foot position, smile, sexy or romantic face, selfies ..
    Various tricks, such as: decrease the chin, thigh, decrease the size of the arms, size of the hip….
    Photo standing, on my back, lying down, in a coat, in a skirt ... it's absolutely everything I learned during these 10 years in the studio and in photo editorials!

AND I WILL GIVE YOU 2 MORE AMAZING BONUSES!
    • 13083128_1028206480593560_1971475471368727573_n.jpg

# BONUS 1 - MODULE 05
      LEARN HOW TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY - USING YOUR PHONE ONLY!

In this exclusive bonus we will learn about photo treatment! You will learn to edit your photos in a professional way! Learn about light, contrast, colors, saturation, and all the adjustments to make your photo look perfect! And of course: using only your cell phone!

I want to put an end to this wave of people by completely modifying their bodies and faces in miraculous apps. At this point you will already know how to value yourself in the photo. Post-production will be just a complement to make your photo more harmonious and convey the emotion you want!

Do you already know how to use Presets? what are those ready-made filters that people use in the photos to keep the standardized and harmonic feed on Instagram? So it is! We'll learn that too!

And the best: you will get several incredible presets as a gift to use in your photos !!

• whatsapp_image_2019-03-06_at_15.57.05.jpg

# BONUS 2 - MODULE 06
      LEARN TO MAKE UP PHOTO MAKEUP

And finally, we will learn how to use makeup in favor of the photo ... incredible right? For that, I invited a professional makeup artist to help us with this! It will be a surprise for you!

Contrary to what many women think, the skin of the makeup used for photos does not have to be the heavy one that hides any imperfection, loaded with foundation and concealer! On the contrary, the more natural it is, the more beauty it will pass!

Really! the more natural your skin is, with a light base coat, the light used for the photos helps to enhance your natural beauty, not making the photo so artificial or with a porous skin effect.
    LINK: https://segredosdasfotos.com.br/

DEAD LINK

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Jun 2022
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks a lot

3. Volbeat

Volbeat New Member

reup? :(