Gold Pose Like the Pros: Senior Portraits

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by pamscot, 11 May 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit

NEW_COVER_for_Pana_Guide-3_grande.jpg

Pose Like the Pros: Senior Portraits
    https://bp4uphotographerresources.c...ros-guide-to-senior-girl-photography-advanced

"For the longest time, I've been dying to offer something like this to the Photography Community. With the extraordinary help of BP4U Photography Tips & Guides, we bring you Pose Like the Pros: Senior Portraits!

These poses work great with Tweens as well!

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you could ever want to know about is inside this very guide. I've poured so much of my heart, soul & knowledge into this guide. It's my baby & I'm so eager to share this with you ALL!!! It is a must have for any Senior Photographer out there."
    --Stephanie Pana

We're thrilled to have worked with photographer Stephanie Pana -- one of the country's most talented teen portrait photographers -- on our Pose Like the Pros: Senior Portraits. This 150+ page guide has covered it all.

Pana details networking, casting calls, location scouting, props, editing and pricing. She also goes into the kind of detail on posing senior girls that you could only get from someone who's been doing it -- and with much success, we might add -- for years.

Pana doesn't just haphazardly slosh through the mud, either. She gets into the nitty gritty details of posing senior girls in order to bring out their personalities, make them feel beautiful and get the most flattering shots possible. You'll learn how to pose teen females sitting, standing, leaning, walking, lying and squatting. No detail is left out, either, as Pana makes sure to cover even the littlest things such as arm placement, hand positioning, leg placement and facial expressions.

Download Link: https://p-v.club/threads/gold-pose-like-the-pros-senior-portraits.19707/#post-162163

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Jan 2022
  2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
  3. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Last edited: 28 Aug 2022
    Dadodak, Coraline, couponmom and 34 others like this.
  4. NewbsMyFav

NewbsMyFav Silver I

Hi, it looks like the file is down, could you please reupload?

5. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Mirror updated