POTATO JET - BLACKMAGIC JETPACK LUT SET

Discussion in 'Photo/Video LUTs' started by arinsym, 2 Aug 2020.

1. arinsym

arinsym Silver IV

No Limit
    GSaLgSO.jpg

YO!!!!!!!

First of all, thanks for downloading the Potato JetPack for BlackMagic Cameras!

I designed these LUTs to optimize the look out of my BMPCC. Always use the “Film” Dynamic Range Setting and try slapping these bad boys on there.

But if you’re on a different editing software, you can find LUT tutorials on youtube for your editing software.

LUTs

1. Cinema Jetpack - Currently my GO TO LUT For a general Cinematic Camera Look.
    2. Quickfix - This is a basic LUT which will get your footage looking ready. Simple but effective when you’re not looking to stylize much.
    3. SilverLake - The Trendy Hipster Look which makes everything look like a music festival. Throw in some Electronic Music, drop in this LUT, and it’s party time!
    4. Equator - A gentle warm look. I love using this one in nature or when I’m traveling to tropical destinations. If there’s a pina colada in the shot, this is the LUT to use!
    5. LAPD - A dark cold desaturated rugged look. I like using this LUT when I’m in urban areas surrounded by skyscrapers.
    6. POP - A Vibrant, Ultra-Rich style to get that image to... well... Pop!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 8 Aug 2020
    alexktb, yomkmd, tiff123456 and 16 others like this.