Premium Group Buy extended delay considerations

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by Daukness, 2 Nov 2020.

1. Daukness

Daukness Silver IV

• "The OP must specify the number of people needed and the price to be paid by each member (no more than 50 €)."
    However, I think there should be some exceptions if the group is willing to pay over $75.00. There should be a longer waiting period specific to the high value before it goes out to gold members, maybe 9 months. Since Group buys generically fall within a shared payment average of $5-50, higher payments should be longer but possibly limit the TP at the $50 value as tradeoff for the amount of time it is held before release to the forum. Some of us want those high quality products, but are not willing to pay full price. However a shared split premium is more feasible for any group willing to meet the cost among members in agreeance. There are still tutorials that have not been posted for a year now that many are waiting for. Why not for tier 1 tutorials. We all know as soon as it goes gold the rest of the internet will have access. Any thoughts or considerations on this subject?

wokxne likes this.
  2. george

george Administrator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    I have increased the max price to 100 euros or dollars.
    The maximum exclusive period will be 6 months. Half a year is long enough because time is precious.

wokxne and mariana like this.
  3. Daukness

Daukness Silver IV

I appreciate the consideration and modest modification. Thank you. Regards...

wokxne likes this.