Gold PRO EDU - Essential Photoshop Tools with Sef McCullough

Discussion in 'PRO EDU (RGG EDU)' started by trendkill, 20 May 2019.

1. trendkill

trendkill Gold Nova

No Limit
    10ftf94.jpg

https://proedu.com/collections/avai...hotoshop-tools-sef-mccullough-pro-edu#lessons

MASTER THE PHOTOSHOP WORKSPACE
    Did you know most photographers only use about 20% of the Photoshop Workspace? Don't be held back by what you already know and learn (almost) every tool within Adobe Photoshop with high-end, commercial retoucher, Sef McCullough.

Adobe Photoshop is the world's best imaging and graphic design software for photographers and retouchers. This tutorial is designed to be the ultimate reference guide for anybody who wants to learn Photoshop. Get started by learning the layout of the workspace then follow along as Sef walks through and thoroughly demonstrates each tool in the toolbar. He'll give you suggestions on when to use each tool, when to avoid a tool, and provide little known tips and tricks to make your retouching projects easier.

Even expert retouchers have something to learn from this tutorial! Expand your understanding of destructive versus non-destructive workflows and learn best practices plus shortcuts for using every tools and applying them to your projects.

This tutorial uses Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 20.0.4.

Isn't it time to take the guesswork out of your workflow? Learn how to use Photoshop with The Essential Photoshop Tools Tutorial from PRO EDU.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 20 May 2019
  2. DreamerX

DreamerX Gold

No Limit
    Nice one. Can't wait for it.

3. parfex

parfex New Member

Waiting

4. bruno_sfc

bruno_sfc Guest

Wow! This was fast!

5. xiaoyuer

xiaoyuer Master

Gold Member No Limit
    include the English Subtitles?

6. trendkill

trendkill Gold Nova

No Limit
    No it doesn’t

7. xiaoyuer

xiaoyuer Master

Gold Member No Limit
    anyone can update the English Subtitles?

8. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    c'mon the instructor is already speaking in English why would ask for more? If Sef would be speaking on Japanese or in Russian probably we could request for an English .srt, right.

bruno_sfc and wiebenik like this.
  9. trendkill

trendkill Gold Nova

No Limit
    I would assume for those that are hearing impaired.. I don’t know how to get a hold of the srt files or I would get them.

bruno_sfc likes this.
  10. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Pardon me about that, we know you couldn't please anyone in here. According to their likes, requests, suggests, &, etc. What we do in here is what is best to what we prioritize. Generally, what we do is for the good of all. So, we prioritize is the other languages first. Me, I am tone deaf since birth and I don't care whatever my conditions I just compensate. I would suggest if you couldn't wait just do the procedure in here in getting a subtitle by English just search for it and there's rightful that would help you out.

Last edited: 21 May 2019
  11. Astral

Astral Gold Nova

No Limit
    I've got two folders, 1 called - Essential Photoshop Tools Practice Files 02 of 02 and the other one called Tools. Should there be others, a 01 of 02 folder for example?