Product Photography: Create Images that Sell

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Arina, 23 Apr 2023.

1. Arina

Arina Guest

original.jpg
    This class is perfect for beginners looking to learn a simple and easy way to take their own product photography and grow on social media.

Master the basics of Product Photography to shoot high-quality content your Instagram Business, Etsy store or online shop. Create Images that will stand out on social media and sell through e-commerce.

Whether you are a small business owner looking to upgrade your photography skills, or new to this and hoping to start selling your handmade goods online, my class with cover everything beginners need to know to set up a DIY home photo studio and shoot seamless product and flatlay photos to showcase your products.

In this class, I'll show you how to take your own high-quality product photography. Over the course of 12 short video lessons, you'll learn:

• Simple Home Photo Studio set-up with things you can find at home
    • Seamless background and flatlay photography techniques
    • Styling basics
    • Photo editing on your phone
    For the class project, you’ll be taking seamless and flatlay photos of your products with or without styling.

Additional Benefits:

• I will show you how to manipulate natural light to capture amazing photos using a smartphone or DSLR.
    • Together, we'll make professional grade product images and edit them on your phone
    • I will share a simple way to style, share pro tips to improve your photography and showcase your product through smarter composition
    I will show you how to edit your images to make them pop, and how to wow your customers!

In this class you will get:

• 2 Styling Demos
    • Step-by-step layering Technique Overview
    • Tour of my Prop Closet And Home Studio
    • Composition Cheatsheet
    • Shoot-Prep Worksheet
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Product-Photography-Create-Images-that-Sell/1799171038

link

photo1430, TEodora, auric101 and 6 others like this.
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you