RAGE! Dublicates delete and site search fungtion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by bulgarcho, 17 Sep 2018.

1. bulgarcho

bulgarcho Gold

No Limit
    I got 2/3 of my upload deleted because of duplicates.

1. I search every title, author, site before posting and still dont get them showing. Only after I get them deleted with link to already uploaded titles. Thats is waist of my time and of other people that want to contribute, but the system is crippling them!
    2. Most of those already uploaded titles are missing tags, authors and exact name as on the official site. That should be a RULE to delete such titles, that aren't uploaded properly -> not indexed properly!!!
    3. Some of those "already existing" post with titles have in front words like [PROBLEM] starting on the title. What does that have to mean to us? And if is problem, why is UP? Ether fix it and let it stay, or take it down. ??? Logical maybe?
    4. Some of those already exiting" post have links to ZIP files that are ether password protected, missing, corrupted and etc... with reports below from other member. When I go to such post I want to know what is the ""FINAL STAGE" Is everything there, as if bought from the official site, or there really ARE problems with it. Administrator or Moderator comment as the most LAST should be as a statement "APPROVED/checked/verified" everything is in place as it should be. IF NOT, delete it, and let other people who actually have it in order, to be able to upload it!
    5. Improve SEARCH function so actually finds post that are already there! I am getting tired of looking, NOT finding and posting things that turn to be posted (working or not)...

NOW, block me for being straight forward or fix it, because I may be the first, but I wont be the last to feel this way. Most people wont take their precious time to write all that! I can always buddy up worth 10 other people and pay 1EU a month and not contribute a single bit... but I felt like that was not the idea here. Maybe I was wrong!

Jack Smith and anonzzz like this.
  2. vrdude

vrdude Moderator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    anonzzz likes this.
  3. vrdude

vrdude Moderator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    wish "Search this forum only" is unchecked by default
    viNrbmB.png

anonzzz and bulgarcho like this.
  4. bulgarcho

bulgarcho Gold

No Limit
    Yeah maybe. Here is the link to download it full version, checked and working.

XenForo 2.0.0.zip activated. No need to purchase license!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Al you need to do is implement it!

anonzzz likes this.
  5. bulgarcho

bulgarcho Gold

No Limit
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 Sep 2018
  6. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    This is no good for us. We cannot update to Xenforo 2 due to several plugins that are only available for Xenforo 1.

Last edited: 16 Feb 2019
  7. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Good suggestion.
    It is now disabled by default.
    This should fix most problems with searching.