Gold Raguccy - Summer of '93 CINEMATIC LR Preset Pack + PS Actions

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by e.ostman, 11 Feb 2022.

1. e.ostman

e.ostman Master

Gold Member No Limit
    sop72r5g85hii4kqjc01ckj6ho6a.jpg

mk2cuhlnkta2p5eg5mayw2lkve6z.jpg

oevv4m6hyj5qidrqgb2v68otlhrf.jpg 5n632y8yos1name0c4wcgk84ogtw.jpg 4niyvmbeosht6fazbzglao2t9i9z.jpg baaca0eb0e33dc4f9d45910b8c86623f0144cea0fe0c2093c546d17d535752eb.jpg

Info: https://raguccy.gumroad.com/l/uwXep

Dear friends, it has been a long while since my last release but I am back with an all new LIGHTROOM preset pack! This is not just any preset pack, this pack includes 5 of my best presets I have ever created - I am not kidding! I'm endlessly proud of these presets and I literally use them for all my photos on my instagram (www.instagram.com/raguccy).

All the presets have a very cinematic and filmy feel to it. They work very well together on the profile grid and make your work look outstandingly professional!!

MAKE SURE TO SWIPE THE COVER TO THE SIDE TO SEE PREVIEWS

PRESETS WORK FOR:
    • LIGHTROOM CC CLASSIC
    • LIGHTROOM CC (OLD VERSION)
    • LIGHTROOM MOBILE
    • ADOBE CAMERA RAW
    VIDEO-Tutorials of how to import the presets for each LR version are included.

PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS
    Like this wouldn't be enough, I also added my personal Photoshop actions which will come in so handy for everyone that shoots portraits. The first action is my frequency separation action that I use for easy skin retouching without making the model look like a cartoon character ;) - these settings will literally save your life! Secondly I added my sharpening action, never underestimate the power of a professional sharpening! Of course I will also provide you with a video tutorial on how to install and use the actions correctly!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**