Rawexchange Complete Asset Bundle

Discussion in 'Overlays & Textures' started by zaka, 7 Jan 2022.

1. zaka

zaka Silver III

Some Content here will be gold since its already been posted as gold by ops. Uploading alot more will update here once upload completes (24gb approx total)

Brownzlight
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Flaechen
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Flaechen-Friesteller
    Hidden Content:
    Friesteller
    Hidden Content:
    Backdrop 6-6(Upgrade)
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    Backdrop 7
    Hidden Content:
    Backdrop 8-8(Upgrade)
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    Birds A
    Hidden Content:
    Blood
    Hidden Content:
    Blood Overlay (Credits to Op lkngood)
    Hidden Content:
    Butterflies (Credit to Op Lkngood)
    Hidden Content:

2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
  3. zaka

zaka Silver III

City Series Mexico
    Hidden Content:
    City Series Thailand
    Hidden Content:
    City Series Venice
    Hidden Content:
    Cracks
    Hidden Content:
    Dollars
    Hidden Content:
    Dust 2
    Hidden Content:
    Lens Flare
    Hidden Content:
    Ice & Ice CCBY
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    Industrial Smoke
    Hidden Content:
    Inferno & Inferno Upgrade
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    Ivy
    Hidden Content:
    Lightray Upgrade
    Hidden Content:
    Liquid (Op lkngood)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

4. zaka

zaka Silver III

Metal Tubes (OP lkngood)
    Hidden Content:
    Nature Overlay Upgrade (Op lkngood)
    Hidden Content:
    Sparklers (Op lkngood)
    Hidden Content:
    The Dancer
    Hidden Content:
    Trees
    Hidden Content:
    Autmn Leaves
    Hidden Content:
    Bokeh 01
    Hidden Content:
    Milch
    Hidden Content:
    Music Sheets (Op lkngood)
    Hidden Content:
    Lichtbokeh
    Hidden Content:

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Jan 2022
  5. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    wow

Nikon4life likes this.
  6. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

@zaka - your generosity in sharing is most appreciated! Many of these bring back some nostalgic memories for me and early comps I did :)

Not inferring anything here - but if you opted to cluster these into smaller shares - you would undoubtedly quad-druple your "likes" - your choice of course - and again, most appreciated!!

Please allow me to extend a thanks as well as an offer of two (2) months Gold at any time of your choosing [well, once that option is re-implemented in the Store - following the promotional period occurring at present] - Just PM me.

Last edited: 8 Jan 2022
  7. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

8. zaka

zaka Silver III

Thank you for the generous offer. I will definetly take you up on this offer. Secondly i did consider what you suggested but ultimately decided not to act too greedy and also not to flood the site. I am sure one day ill get enough to get lifetime member score. This way ill be more prone to sharing stuff that ive either purchased or been generously shared with over the years.

Thank you again for the offer.

Nikon4life likes this.
  9. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Hey Nikon....I gave him one month GOLD for starters!!! :)

Nikon4life likes this.
  10. zaka

zaka Silver III

And i cannot thank you enough for that generosity. It was a very welcomed gift.

lkngood likes this.
  11. xjjx

xjjx Master

Gold Member No Limit
    ty @zaka ...wrong link for "Trees"

12. zaka

zaka Silver III

Thank you. This is correct link now here
    [Fixed]

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Jan 2022
    otxside, RetroPro69, xjjx and 7 others like this.
  13. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

zaka....if any of your collections are not complete, please put that information in the post.
    ie. trees is not complete. Thanks.

14. zaka

zaka Silver III

umm to the best of my knowledge this was the complete tree folder i recieved at the time of purchase. I merely got the links wrong. Already reported it with correct link since i cant access edit button there.

15. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Really? ok then. The files are not numbered consecutively so, I guess I assumed.

16. zaka

zaka Silver III

I assure you. Ive uploaded the files exactly as i recived. The collection is complete to the best of my knowledge.

lkngood likes this.
  17. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

No Limit
    Nice. Another trip down memory lane, like Photomorphis which too has been lost to antiquity.