Request REBECA SARAY - RETOUCH "METALLIC EFFECT IN FLASH AND CONTINUOUS LIGHT" DIRECT DOWNLOAD [SPANISH]

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Foxman2k, 11 Jun 2021.

1. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

No Limit
    REBECA SARAY - RETOUCH "METALLIC EFFECT IN FLASH AND CONTINUOUS LIGHT" DIRECT DOWNLOAD [SPANISH]

https://www.rebecasarayshop.com/cursosdefotografia/retoque-efecto-metalizado-en-flash-y-luz-contnua

Duration: 5 hours; This is the high-quality recording of the Portrait course that we have already done, you can see the full challenge of these two photographs

IMGP7101EVEDORADONADP.jpg
    IMGP7504ADP.jpg

As it is a course that we carry out online, you will listen to the questions of the students that will surely help you to resolve any doubts you may have when viewing it.

This master class is the way to show you my vision by seeing my entire work process in retouching, seeing the importance of personal identity and the search for my own style.

With the course you will take with you the presets that have been created in the course of the course, the texture that we use, some actions to help in your workflow and a solar curve. In addition to several help pdfs for your own work with recommendations and tips, keyboard shortcuts, etc ...

I invite you to come to know my working method for metallic retouching, we will see both in flash and in continuous light to see the differences and how to adapt it in both options, the photos that accompany this post are the ones that are worked on in the tutorial and that it is the final finish.

We will see the entire retouching process step by step in a simple and enjoyable way so that you can understand the whole process even without having knowledge about it, I will teach you different tools and techniques that will help you work on your photographs and I will advise you how to work them from the beginning until the end. We will work from raw and we will focus directly on how to enhance the volume to achieve the metallic effect, work of volume of light and shadows with highlights and color, mixing and application of color, arrangements, etc ... and I will also teach you how to upload those images to the internet in the best way.

We will see blending, relighting, highlights and details, light effects, different ways of working with color and also different ways of making the final finish.

We will use camera raw and photoshop in the processing to achieve the best final results and also as an addition we will see how to use portraiture although the entire process of retouching skin adapted to portrait and this type of photography is also seen without using it.

I never keep anything, in each course I give myself 100% with all my knowledge.

This workshop will help you:

* To teach you how to get a good final finish of the file to create something unique

* To edit your photographs from the Raw to the final finish, seeing each of the steps of the process to achieve totally professional results

* To get a different view on retouching

* Methods to find your own style

* Tips and experiences that will help you empower your work

The course is not refundable as it is a digital product for immediate delivery.

Aurora, isaak33, Mender and 2 others like this.
  2. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

No Limit
  3. saraysaray

saraysaray Gold

Gold Member No Limit
  4. Pinard

Pinard New Member

5. okiefgeorgia

okiefgeorgia New Member

6. isaak33

isaak33 New Member