Gold Red Giant Universe 3.3.0 Mac

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by pamscot, 10 Sep 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    [​IMG]
    Red Giant Universe 3.3.0 Mac
    https://www.redgiant.com/blog/2020/08/18/new-red-giant-universe-3-3/

This update includes 2 new tools and updates to 4 existing tools – not to mention a whole bunch of awesome presets to help get you started. With this release there are a total of 89 tools included in Universe.

NEW TOOLS
    • Quantum: a tool that creates the illusion of an animated light trail in front of or behind a layer. Great for text and motion graphics
    • Modes: a tool that makes it easy to combine layers in entirely new ways using powerful features that go beyond the native blend modes found on your editing timeline.
    BONUS: Modes is a great tool for any editor, but if you’re using Avid Media composer, which doesn’t offer blend modes on the timeline, it’s going to be a game changer.

UPDATES
    Here’s what’s been added to each of the 4 updated tools:

• Glow: Now offers Inverse-square glow falloff, multi-pass chromatic aberration and the ability to glow a single color channel.
    • Glimmer: This update gives you 6 mono or bi-directional glow streaks with variable intensity and color mapping, an animatable shimmer, variable rotation control, and Color maps aligned with Trapcode’s Starglow.
    • Chromatic Aberration: This tool now includes control over the focus area, the ability to split the aberration into multiple passes, and chromatic rotation.
    • Hacker Text: The addition of customizable random characters and the ability to auto-animate the encryption and decryption.
    PRESETS
    Universe 3.3 includes a total of over 100 new presets for the new and updated tools.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

shoganaj, devgrp, nb3 and 45 others like this.
  2. Pady

Pady New Member

does it work for m1?

3. Snook

Snook Master

Gold Member No Limit
    I am pretty sure that for M1 there is the newer MAXON which apparently took over the company, but I could be wrong. I am using M1 and the newest version that are from MAXON app that does hold the previous serial numbers from some red giant plugins suite, but only up until a certain version bc the newest version require a LIC files now and apparently is a PIA to do, It is possible but I didn't want to go through the Long process in order to get them to work or risk ruining my already working versions for the newer versions.
    Hope that makes sense and it also depends on what App like FCPX, which I use them in, they will work with or not.

Pady likes this.