Requesting of Illegal Trading of Tutorials, and etc should be automatically BANNED.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by cassini, 1 Jul 2020.

1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Hi I would like to suggest to be automatically BANNED, all members who are requesting of Illegal Trading of Tutorials, and other stuffs in group. And to be implemented within the nearest possible time, of trading any pertinent files coming from the P-V.Club here and outside of the perimeter of the group.

@george @vrdude @h1ghm1nd

OnYourLeft, dofmaximus and knelapreta like this.
  2. mariana

mariana Gold

No Limit
    I agree

cassini likes this.
  3. Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf Master

Trusted No Limit
    I Agree. There are increasing no. of messages asking for illegal sharing / trading of Tutorials.

cassini likes this.
  4. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Yes, it will be very unfair for everyone, for people who start from scratch. Especially for people who works hard just for themselves, imagine that.
    And all of a sudden, someone would just ask you for a trade, it's like you've been hi-jack, extortion, grave coercion! That's why we need to implement this because it's all totally illegal to have a trade. So, it is imperative that we need to prevent this, and put it into legal actions to add it on the Rules and Regulations of the P-V.Club. In order, for all newbies and members to adhere all guidelines. And it will be for the members good, if they do read the Rules or doesn't care any at all.

5. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    I agree, but correct me if i'm wrong - everything here is illigal piracy of paid content , no ?

nic bic, brabhamista and jmgcg1 like this.
  6. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    the most disappointing is, the stuff that I bought using my own money, and I shared here, a few days later, I can found them at the other websites. It is exactly the same content, like this:

https://p-v.club/threads/fulltime-filmmaker-commercial-video-pro.22367/

And I also see this: https://p-v.club/threads/paul-xavier-14-day-filmmaker-course.21813/

And some of them even take the content here and re-sell it. OMG.

Maybe @george @vrdude @h1ghm1nd should created "DIAMOND" version of the content that can be accessed only by the member with many contributions (the semi-pro level above).

It is fair for everybody. The more you contribute, the more quality content you can get.
    Better than "gold" that new members can easily register and buy it. Download all the content here and share at other platforms or even sell them only for 10 Euros.

Let me know what do you think, guys.

Leona95 and Astral like this.
  7. bholenath

bholenath Gold

No Limit
    Maybe lock memberships for a while?

Perpendicular likes this.
  8. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Silver III

Or a secret sub-forum that not everybody can't see or enter until they reach a certain goal

9. greengoblin

greengoblin Silver III

I feel you, deeply. I have been very vocal on this forum, on the leak that happens real quick. In spite of efforts of admin and mods, it happens. This is mainly because of the nature of the web. To be honest, I was frustrated as hell, seeing my content (which I purchased over the years) leaked in a flash.
    I sort of concur with your idea of diamond content. It will help cut down the leakers. But not keep them out of the system completely. Much of the content shared here is from somewhere else. There is no check on originality of content and can never be.

We should close membership for a while, and work on a system to root out leakers. I think we have enough members to keep this forum going.

cassini, xtremecoder and moonwalker like this.
  10. Astral

Astral Gold Nova

No Limit
    I've noticed one of the biggest problems is I will buy a tutorial, post it on here for you guys and within a day it's on gfxtra!

11. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

This is so true! OMG, within a day.. #heartpain

12. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

looks like it is impossible, this forum needs funding to run itself and cover all the expenses. Even we can't control the leaks, at least we have to find a way to minimize it. If not, the quality contents will decrease significantly.

13. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

thanks for the support on the idea of DIAMOND content. I feel with the presence of it, it will reduce so much the leakers. They have to put so much effort of good content to get into semi-pro/pro level then unlock the Diamond content.

14. bholenath

bholenath Gold

No Limit

Quality has declined for a while now. Almost everything from CGP is mirrored here.

moonwalker likes this.
  15. mrlulhahhah

mrlulhahhah Silver IV

No Limit
    But for people who aren't doing the leaks and people who are honest this doesn't seem fair. Unless you'd like to give a tutorial on how to find all of these things so everyone can upload, Diamond seems like it'll be real lonely for you all.

16. Leona95

Leona95 Gold Nova

No Limit
    I like the idea of a third level. It might prevent from leaking. Too bad you exclude all the ones that don't have the money to buy quality content to share here. Whereas the leaker who makes money from it is potentially quite able to reach the diamond status. Dunno... just some thoughts.

TEodora, cassini, michmichoni and 2 others like this.
  17. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

There is always pro and cons on this proposal. But we can draw a line, let's say the course/tuts price that cost above certain $$$ will be categorized as Diamond.

And I believe the ones that don't have money can enjoy GOLD courses here while climb up the status to unlock the Diamond content. Gold contents in this forum are considerably top-quality, anyway.

Diamond content is not for sale. So if the leakers want to be in Diamond, they should contribute VERY VERY good content to get a huge amount of likes. If they don't, they will forever be stuck at that level.

Just my 2 cents. I wish the best for all of us

Leona95 likes this.
  18. ariel

ariel Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    This could work, but needs time to think all about the solutions.
    What about a stapled Gold Content Like "Gold1, Gold2,Gold3,...,Diamond"

I think the problem is, that we share some rare Stuff as Gold and some low stuff like Presets also as Gold.
    This forum should differentiate between video, preset, books etc.

For example. If someone share the LostLeBlanc Workshop as Gold, the user should have at Least Gold 3 (or Diamond) to get the Link.

NanaNikon and moonwalker like this.
  19. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Solid!

20. dancedar

dancedar Gold

No Limit
    It is easy to work out who is leaking by comparing the likes of posts which have been leaked on vk etc. And reporting these members either has no action taken or they are temp banned. Perhaps a backend system to allow reporting that a post has been leaked can then take then list of likes and compare them to others which have been liked and leaked. Then admins will have a clear idea themselves who it is. As to stopping them registering either a one-time sms system to prevent multiple numbers per person (it's a pain to get new sms #) or a delay on registered users before they can access content would definitely slow it down. Most of all, action needs to be taken my mods in hand of good evidence maybe like a report leaked button

Last edited: 2 Jul 2020
    moonwalker likes this.