Requesting to Immediately Remove the SEND GIFT > STORE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by cassini, 26 Sep 2020.

1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    upload_2020-9-27_5-48-53.png

Hi Admins,

I would like to request to terminate or remove the privileges of the SEND GIFT. In due of most instances of requesting for links especially on GOLD section. There's a theoretical and scientific study instead of requesting links. The requestor is encouraging the other members to give them the privileges by using the SEND GIFT to this Membership Upgrade item. So that they could avail anything from the GOLD section that easy, right?

upload_2020-9-27_5-53-31.png

I do beg my pardon for those have genuine or a generous hearts who gives their Membership Upgrade items that easily for other members. But please bare in mind, we need to make other people in here to work productively. And also to other old member like me, to remember how we do comes from nothing at all. Let us help them, the best way and be an exemplar to others. And it's also, a call for us all once you give, you'll be expecting / demanding a favor of exchange, in which we need to control ourselves in this situation. It's not a give and take in times like these instances.

In order to be a good member, you need to motivate them to push hard to be creative. CREATIVE means > the know how, the in(s) and out(s) of posting / sharing things in here.

Last edited: 27 Sep 2020
    Ranjeetkumar and xtremecoder like this.
  2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Could you post the reference to that study?

3. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    @Jack Smith , even without saying it's already explainable and a self-explanatory even my 10 year old kid knows how to disclipine himself whether when and not to give, to take and receive. Or I'll just keep it to myself with the admins. Because there are many who are now complaining about the Send Gift. I'll just keep my mouth shut it's no longer with my hands.

Because if you are loaded / full and you have many thing tendency you act to be generous. If you need to be generous, you need to be fair not only for 1 being but for all. And I'm not asking if we need to be fair for all. That's not what I'm implying, what I do stand for is for all members to perfectly manage their on account by there own w/o the help of anyone. Because I know some other people in here are doing well & doing hard by sharing on their own coming out from their own pocket, helping out in the GB and many more.

4. Fearless

Fearless Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I disagree, and what will I do with my points while I have Lifetime membership ?!!
    There are many ways for a forum to work better, but I don't see admins to make it better
    If you want to talk about real problems, Talk that there is only 1 admin now
    ( @h1ghm1nd )
    I know he is doing everything he can, and I appreciate it , Everyone should appreciate that here
    But there is a lot of the posts need to delete and a lot need to edit , There are a lot of mistakes from the new members, and we must find a solution for people who do not read the rules because they made a lot of chaos here.
    The forum can be organized better than this also , make more sections in Video Tutorials and Video effects
    I also hope the new posts button will be changed,because there is no difference between it and Recent Posts button
    Ans many more

5. mwla

mwla Legendary

No Limit
    some of us will end up with a lot of useless points. if that helps stop degrade the site more, it might be worth it.

cassini likes this.
  6. xtremecoder

xtremecoder Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    This feature shouldn’t have been present in the forum. Many might be abusing and misusing it.

cassini likes this.
  7. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Guys, sorry for the inconveniences but I do need to classified member and the complainant. Because I thought I am the only one who is noticing it, and it is really getting out of hand. I don't want to see someone abusing or anyone misusing the intelletual property of the club like xtremecoder said earlier.

8. Ranjeetkumar

Ranjeetkumar Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    I also agreed with him, admin need to create more section within it. Many new comers posted CG contents in video section.
    I think video section meant for video production, or post productions.
    If any mistakes sir please suggest.

Fearless and cassini like this.
  9. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Agree @Ranjeetkumar I have seen that too. That they put a bundle tutorial and most of them are for graphics and not for after effects, primiere or filmora. I'd like to scrutinize everything but what I hate the most is opening it and and once I do opened it, the credits will took place on their part.

I would like to volunteer on cleaning it. So that I could salvage anything that might useful for the club to what they uploaded, organized it on the same way too and to categorically placed it to their designated sections.

Ranjeetkumar and h1ghm1nd like this.
  10. Fearless

Fearless Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I was thinking about your post again today and I got a good idea to deal with this

What if you can contribute in GB with your points!!
    When you get a lifetime membership, you can use your points to contribute in the group buys

There will be no useless points anymore

Ranjeetkumar likes this.
  11. xtremecoder

xtremecoder Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    for a group buy to be valid, there's a need for money to be exchanged/paid. There's no use of points outside this forum.

12. Ranjeetkumar

Ranjeetkumar Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Sounds good but no idea how it will be executed

13. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Oh, how I wish they accepted Monoploy Money® at the camera store! :D:D:D

dinobytes, absentia and xtremecoder like this.