Dead Rogelio Bernal - Mastering Pixinsight and the Art of Astroimage Processing

Discussion in 'Trash' started by petersan, 3 Feb 2022.

1. petersan

petersan Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    http://www.deepskycolors.com/mastering-pixinsight.html

Cover-Sample-X.png

These are some of the things you will find inside Mastering PixInsight:

• The most complete PixInsight Reference Guide you will find today.

I wrote the first PixInsight Reference Guide nearly 10 years ago, setting the base for many other authors to write their own tutorials, so you can trust I made sure this one doesn't miss a thing and it's 100% up-to-date. I've seen what's out there today - it's good but it can be better. Only this section could be a book on its own (and well, it ended up being one!), but I also wanted to give you something more personal.

• Not just for beginners, not just for experts.
      Everyone wants to produce great astrophotos, but everyone also has different processing skills.

• Mastering PixInsight starts at the very beginning: installing the software! It introduces it gently, then it starts with a complete workflow aimed at those who have never used PixInsight yet.

• With that done, the book makes sure we get to know every other details about using PixInsight until there's little left.
      • Then it spends a good part of the book doing a new processing round from the beginning, but this time not leaving anything behind.
      • The book continues covering some individual topic in great detail: narrowband, from small to huge mosaics, HDR, etc.
      • It wraps up introducing parallel workflow, and a few other things.

[Dead Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator: 4 Mar 2022
  2. petersan

petersan Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Sorry, link no longer available. My Mega account has been suspended