Request Sandis Helvigs Base Presets

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Starry, 26 Jun 2021.

1. Starry

Starry Silver IV

SH-SMALLER.png
    INCLUDED:
    • 2 SH Base Presets (Desktop and Mobile)

• 15 Pages Complete Guide (Introduction, SH Base Presets, How To Edit / Use, Create Your Style, How To Install)

The time has come for me to share something incredibly significant and important.

There are a whole bunch of things many content creators don’t really want to reveal, however, I’ll share with you my editing experience I’ve been working on for more than two years. I believe anyone can find something valuable in what I’m about to share with you guys, but I’d like this to be particularly useful for the new photographers and content creators.

Everyday I receive many messages about photography, technique and what exactly I do when I edit my photos. So here it goes! Thank you for purchasing my preset pack.

It’s my pleasure to help every photographer to learn something new. I’d like to make it clear that my main focus is on the newbie photographers, so few of the following things may seem boring to some of you, however stick around for more advanced advice later on.

Presets are not a bad photography practice opposed to what many would say. It’s a way of taking a look at everything from a different point of view. Not only concerning photography, but also in helping you to recognize your own style. Presets allow you to constantly create beautiful branding.That’s why feel free to use these presets while you’re still navigating your own handwriting when it comes to edits.

https://www.sandishelvigs.com/presets/sh-base-presets