Gold SBE - Photoshoots - Mother & Baby Beauty Portrait

Discussion in 'Sue Bryce Education' started by convectuoso, 31 May 2018.

1. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    It was around 2002 when I launched my very first independent website. I was in the beginning stages of becoming a solopreneur. I had a very very strong desire to push back against what everyone was telling me and I created a website that really just spoke to glamour… no families, no weddings, and no babies.

What happened next blew my mind. I started attracting exactly what I was selling, people that wanted to have the full makeover experience. Still, every week I was getting requests for families and weddings.

People liked my style and it never hindered me from getting requests outside of what I was mostly wanting as a client base.

This class is about creating painterly Vanity Fair style portraits with mother and baby.

I do not identify myself as a glamour photographer. I identify myself as a portrait photographer and the option to shoot families, children, and weddings are still available to me if I choose to.

I look forward to sharing this with you.

https://suebryceeducation.com/course/mother-baby-beauty-portrait/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Sep 2019
    Jupiter, diosdado, ripman and 73 others like this.
  2. Nelson F

Nelson F New Member

:( This link is broken.

3. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Link is now OK.

Titrr likes this.