Gold SBE - Photoshoots - Wrapping Paper Backdrop

Discussion in 'Sue Bryce Education' started by convectuoso, 31 May 2018.

1. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Let’s do things fast, sly, on a budget, really well, really differently, and for cheap. That’s what Sue teaches us in this video, while showing us her ideas put into action from an inspiring sparkly wrapping paper she found at an art store to shooting it seamlessly. “I could spend my life covered in glitter,” she states, “I get so sick of my backdrops, I’m always looking for new and interesting ones.” See how she experiments and creates two brand new backdrops for just $20 dollars.

Prep – Presence in Wrapping Paper (2:13)
    Sue shows us how a very small investment and a low risk experiment can become a highly inspiring photo shoot for you and your clients. See how she put the wrapping paper together to become a beautiful backdrop.
    Items: $4/sheet wrapping paper local stationary shop

Shoot (21:20) – Classic Cover Girl
    Sue walks us through how she used wrapping paper as different backdrops to make images pop. Covering light, dark, contrast, and wall shots, we see the various poses and looks that will make client Tiffany’s dreams come true, including a classic Cover Girl shot. We also see how she experiments with both her new backgrounds while incorporating the flowers from the “Fields of Flowers” shoot.

Post – Retouching (15:34) – Healing Tools into Alien Skin
    Sue teaches us how to edit seams out of the backdrop papers using the healing tool and cloning. She demonstrates with the timer how quickly you can retouch faces. She then takes the image into Alien Skin to show how various tones will make certain elements pop. “Enjoy playing, because it’s limitless. I want you to see that there are so many options to make beautiful shots.”

https://suebryceeducation.com/course/wrapping-paper-backdrop/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Sep 2019
    diosdado, fatjo, adhadi and 55 others like this.