Gold SBE - Studio Tours

Discussion in 'Sue Bryce Education' started by convectuoso, 28 Sep 2018.

1. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    KRISTINA HOUSER — TAMPA, FLORIDA
    Coming in 2017, introducing Sue Bryce Studio Tours. This is my vision of a beautiful season of online TV series, sharing an honest intimate look into real, working, contemporary portrait studios and the photographers who are making their dream reality.

Here are the first 3 minutes of our pilot episode, which is already finished. I am filming the rest of season one during the first three months of 2017.

I want to come to your studio.
    I want to see you shoot.
    I want to tell your story.
    I want to share your success with the world.

What are you succeeding at and how do you use your space? How are you marketing? How are you selling? What are your strengths, and what are the weaknesses you are facing in building your dreams?

Get involved in my Facebook Group, join me in building your business during our 12-Week Startup. I’ll be watching your progress and delighting in your success. And maybe one day you’ll get an email asking if I can come visit your studio.

This is the new generation of Sue Bryce Style Reality TV. A series that inspires and empowers fellow creators to keep working at building the dream.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Sep 2019
    Carmen 85, carloslara, Eltaj and 54 others like this.
  2. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

WENDY DE CRAEMER — LICHTERVELDE, BELGIUM
    Come with us to Lichtervelde, Belgium as we follow Sue Bryce Education member from Paris Alice Prenat for a tour of SBE member photographer Wendy De Craemer’s ZOOM Foto-Atelier studio.

Wendy has been following me since my very first live broadcast on 3rd of March 2012 her world exploded from her tiny attic space using strobes to finding natural light glamour and the experience of taking women on this remarkable journey of self-discovery and self love.

Wendy has grown from strength to strength gaining a sales average of over €2000 per client and building her business to include full-time employment of her sister and her sister-in-law.

Against the odds of breaking new ground in a small village in Belgium Wendy’s heart and soul speaks so loud you can see, feel and experience the love that she has for this genre and for building her business.

As we take a tour of Wendy’s studio I know there are big plans in her future to expand and add a salon and grow her brand throughout her country she is truly leading her field and I am so proud of her.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 32 others like this.
  3. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

ASHLEIGH TAYLOR — SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA

I am so happy to share one of the most inspirational Studio Tours we’ve filmed: Ashleigh Taylor’s studio in Santa Barbara, California.

We don’t show it in the video, but I couldn’t stop crying when we toured Ashleigh’s studio. Everything she’s built reminds me so strongly of what it felt like for me to open my first studio in New Zealand over two decades ago.

This is the smallest space I have visited yet, but she is working my business model to perfection.

Ashleigh’s energy fills every room she’s in. Over the last four years I’ve watched this amazing young woman get married, have her first child, and build a small boutique portrait business in Santa Barbara.

Her portraits, her studio, her great accomplishments, and her big dreams. All coming together because of her powerful hard work.

Hidden Content:

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 31 others like this.
  4. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

ANN LANDSTROM — SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

Hidden Content:

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 29 others like this.
  5. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

PAUL GERO — ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
    Paul first came to my attention 2 years ago. I thought it was amazing that this established photographer with a 34 year career had adopted my business model.

Paul and his wife Nicki run their business out of their home. They have full studio and reveal wall setup in their garage. Their garage business demonstrates that it does not matter where your studio is located.

This is my first studio tour of a married couple. Paul and Nicki are an excellent example of how you can create the perfect work/life balance when properly executing my business model.

Hidden Content:

6. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

KELLY BROWN — BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND
    Six years ago this beautiful six foot woman walks up to me and asks me to mentor her.

Since then we have become the closest of friends. In that time I have watched her build a studio and business from a small room, to a double garage, to now a building that she owns!

What she has done is simply amazing.

Join me as I take you on a tour of my incredible friend Kelly Brown’s new Studio in Brisbane, Australia.

Hidden Content:

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 36 others like this.
  7. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

ANDREW KNOWLES — DALLAS, TEXAS
    What Andrew Knowles has accomplished since I met him two years ago is mind blowing to me.

At the time he was only shooting outdoors on location.

Since then he has secured a studio location in Dallas, Texas. He has taken a space in an ugly commercially zoned neighborhood and contrasted it with a designed studio space so beautiful it makes me want to cry with joy.

Join me today as we tour this amazing studio space.

Hidden Content:

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 30 others like this.
  8. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

KITTI MCMEEL — WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
    Today I am visiting the calm lakeside studio of Kitti McMeel.

Starting her 3rd year in portrait photography, life has thrown some major challenges at Kitti. Through hard work and determination, she took those challenges head on, adapted, and made her story a success story.

Kitti took my business model and ran with it. She didn’t just have a $17K month, she had 3 back-to-back!

Join me as I visit Kitti at her new serene studio space overlooked a beautiful boat covered lake in Westake Village, CA.

Hidden Content:

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 31 others like this.
  9. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

SUE BRYCE — EL SEGUNDO, CALIFORNIA
    The first thing anyone who enters Sue Bryce’s El Segundo LA studio will see is a reminder of why they are there, a reminder of the value of a portrait, which is far greater than any amount of money can define.

Sue’s new studio is built on the foundation of knowledge and love she has acquired on her journey as a portrait photographer over the last 29 years. A journey that started in her country garage with a single camera and kit lens and took her from New Zealand, to Australia, to the United States. A journey that continues now in LA with this creative space designed to let her clients find and explore their own beauty, inside and out, while Sue and her team make an amazing experience creating a legacy portrait for them and their families.

Join Sue and host Kristina Houser on a tour of Sue’s vision come reality, a studio designed for creativity that embraces her subdued but beautiful style, a place designed to bring her clients and team together in camaraderie like never before.

Hidden Content:

10. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

carloslara, diosdado, Anyád and 35 others like this.