Secrets to Success in Wedding Photography: 100 rules . . . in Wedding Photography [mobi]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by Nikon4life, 7 Feb 2022.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life VIP

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Secrets to Success in Wedding Photography: 100 rules to live by to be a success in Wedding Photography
    by Rod Beverley (Author)

More Info HERE

File Size: 199KB

upload_2022-2-7_17-59-2.png

In this book I give you 100 of my most valued secrets for a successful wedding photography careen. You’re reading this because you either already provide wedding photography or you’re thinking about giving wedding photography a try. Either way I am glad you are taking the time to read this. In this book I have jotted down 100 of the most important details you must have as part of your Wedding Photography process. Things that you really need to think about before setting out to photography your first wedding. If you are already providing wedding photography for your clients take this information as a refresher. Whatever your experience level please take all this information very seriously. Wedding photography can be great!! You can make allot of money and make many people very happy!! Just follow the simple advice I present here, and you should do just fine!!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Deekay, Nekon, figazy1 and 17 others like this.