Serge Ramelli - Photoshop for Photographers 2017

Discussion in 'PhotoSerge' started by Astral, 31 Mar 2018.

1. Astral

Astral Gold Nova

No Limit
    https://photoserge.com/tutorial/photoshop_for_photographers_2017

I have just done my biggest course ever Photoshop for Photographer CC 2017. This course will take you through all the basics of retouching raw files, HDR, Panoramas and Black and White photography. We will spend a lot of time on sky replacement and in addition I will give you as part of this course all my new skies (shot in super high resolution format) from all over the world.

We will also look at how to remove anything, a lot of special effects and my full workflow for retouching the skin of a model shot in a studio, as well as retouching the skin of a regular guy.

I tried to make each video about 5 to 10 minutes long, so you can just jump in on the one you need. Every example has some of my best photos from around the world.

As usual I try to explain everything using simple words, baby steps and a lot of examples.

This will take your photos to an entirely new level and is by far the course I'm the most proud of!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**