Dead Set a Light 3D Studio 2.00.11 (Mac)

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by Hovis Brown, 12 Jan 2019.

1. Hovis Brown

Hovis Brown Gold Nova

No Limit
    set.a.light 3D simulation STUDIO is the first photographic studio in the world, with which you can create sets of lighting in advance on a PC and simulate realistically expected results image.

Entire team is packaged in a single program.
    The intuitive user interface and all functions are tailored to the needs of photographers and revolutionize your daily work.

set.a.light 3D V2.0 – the beginning of a new era
    even more realistic, innovative best light calculation functions and user interface completely revised. In addition to more possibilities and flexibility, greatly improved work flow and increased work efficiency.

NEW! High resolution models and customizable.
    One of the most important points in the development have been the models. Avatars seem extremely real and harmonize perfectly with the new calculation of light. The Hait, makeup and clothing is changeable.

NEW! Full flexibility with the new positioning tool.
    Definitely one of the features that users have been waiting for more: from their individual fingers to his head and his feet: all that can move our models! Be sure to save positions for later! Even your eyes will face the modeler light or camera with a single click!

Light simulation in real time and real characteristics.
    For simulation, 3D uses special data set.a.light actual light developed by us, that emulate the behavior of the radiation through complex algorithms, in real time! That’s why you can transfer your settings to reality one by one.

Flashes and flashes
    In set.a.light 3D modelers more than 50 hard and soft light (light boxes, reflectors, beauty dishes, …) that can be used with or without a grid honeycomb, etc. . You can test the planned light settings and experience. Around with the new configuration. The output of all the flashes is adjustable and can also be used as a modeling light. Flashes are also available.

NEW! Permanent light fantastic options.
    With the new shutter speed can be used mixtures of continuous light and flash. No matter if your options before were 1/125 or 0.5 seconds, nothing changed in the study. With the shutter speed all that makes a difference now!

NEW! Discover gobos for exciting effects on the bottom or dramatic lighting in the model
    with the new gobos, users can create great lighting effects and background without having to change location. Create your own presets, import and use them for creative lighting.

Leaves fashion color screen
    The color plates are an excellent complement to convert the settings into something more exciting. You can quickly create a nice morning sun and simulate a quiet environment in the middle of the night. There is a selection of more than 30 popular manufacturer Lee blades that have been integrated into the software.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Virtual camera simulates your results in real time. Set the crop factor, the format and the focal length. Decide whether to use a zoom lens or not. More than 25 targets are ready to adjust. set.a.light 3D provides an incredibly detailed calculation, even with the depth of field. You can see overexposed or underexposed directly on the histogram.

Simply better photography and documentation with setplan.
    This is something for all of you, especially for those who have sites / pages own social networks that tend to show customers much of his work. All your settings can be exported as a PDF or JPG printable. The plan includes everything you need to know to build your settings on location. This leads to less movement and more time with his model, a good base for great shots and successful shots. Individualize exports setplanes with your own logo or adding a title and notes!

https://www.elixxier.com/en/products/setalight3d.php

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Attached Files:

Last edited: 27 Dec 2021
  2. asadeejay

asadeejay Silver IV

No Limit
    such a great shere....really thank you. Fantastic

rulebebe likes this.
  3. Hovis Brown

Hovis Brown Gold Nova

No Limit
    you're very welcome.

asadeejay likes this.
  4. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    This is an outstanding 3rd party software, it is a very handy tool giving the right distance of lights (and angle too), your subject, and also your camera too. Looking forward to it, for a window base version.

Hi admin, and moderator. Requesting to allocate this thread to Panels. Thanks, looking forward to it.
    @convectuoso @vrdude

Last edited: 27 Jan 2019
  5. asadeejay

asadeejay Silver IV

No Limit
    sorry, the program doesn't work foe version 2.00.12. Any solution? thanks a lot

6. Hovis Brown

Hovis Brown Gold Nova

No Limit
    haven't found anything yet for version 2.00.12. the above is version 2.00.11. i'll keep my eyes open for updates and post them when they come up.

asadeejay likes this.
  7. asadeejay

asadeejay Silver IV

No Limit
    thank you very much:)

8. Observer

Observer Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    I've downloaded this version, but when I open the Set.a.light software I get the trial version.

9. ThorC@non

ThorC@non New Member

Gold Member
    The link is broken

10. Vanjagnic

Vanjagnic Gold

No Limit
  11. stereoscopic

stereoscopic New Member

Gold Member
    Could this link be updated? Thank you in advance!

12. nnkq

nnkq New Member

Newcomer
    would love to have the updated link

13. Snook

Snook Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    On another forum I tried a trick that was suggested and it works like a charm. Before installing set your clock to how ever many yers ahead you want, I did 4 years, and then install the trial. The trial period will last 4 years... LOL
    At least on version 2.8.5.3 it works...
    The trial is a full version trial by the way. :D
    Screen-Shot-2022-12-07-at-6-52-55-AM.png

14. Shark13

Shark13 Silver I

When exactly we change the time? Can you send a new screenshoot in wich part of instalation you do it? Because i do it and it dosnt work.

15. Snook

Snook Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    "When exactly we change the time? Can you send a new screenshoot in wich part of instalation you do it? Because i do it and it doesn't work."
    You have to get rid of everything if you already installed a trial. You set your clock ahead 3-4 years and do A clean install of the trial. If you already installed the trial it is too late, You must use an app or get rid of anything associated with the install you did first.

16. feedme123

feedme123 Silver III

Can someone please reupload. Dead link on mega

17. Snook

Snook Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    I do not think you need this version, I am pretty sure you can go to their site, download it, set your clock forward a couple of years and then install the trial, open the trial, then set your clock back to normal. IF it does not work, I might have this version laying around somewhere, but apparently it works with the lates trial..
    PS> choose the studio version

18. mdouglasphoto

mdouglasphoto New Member

Gold Member
    I'll try this today

19. Snook

Snook Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    as you can see, it worked for me...

20. mdouglasphoto

mdouglasphoto New Member

Gold Member
    Yeah, that didn't work. It wouldn't let me set a different system time on my Mac and then connect to the internet. Stuck in trial mode.

And, yes, I selected the studio version.