Request Shane Hurlbut – Softening Light SUPER COURSE (36USD)

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by safetyemailid, 19 Oct 2021.

1. safetyemailid

safetyemailid Silver I

THIS COURSE INCLUDES: 12 Lessons, 1 FREE Lesson, 3 hours and 15 minutes of instructional video, detailed written breakdowns, top-down lighting schematics and side-by-side comparisons.

IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN: What separates a Master Cinematographer from a good one? Shane Hurlbut, ASC is asking you this question because are we not all on that road to become the best that we can be? The Hurlbut Academy is an extension of Lydia and Shane’s vision, passion, drive, and aspirations. Signing up you already have seen the passion and dedication, now it is your turn to live, breathe, and love the art of visual storytelling.

This twelve part Softening Light Course will take you through the process of discovering light quality and what you take from these lessons will guide you on the path to becoming a master cinematographer. Light quality is what it is all about.

Your journey starts with the most thinnest diffusions in Roscos arsenal and moves up to its thickest. This is a complete course in not only understanding light quality, but also light levels and color temperature shifts when using each diffusion. This is a test that Shane would have died to have access to when he was starting out, but with the Hurlbut Academy it is delivered for all of you to ingest and find your own path and style. Then we move into BOUNCE light quality. It is very misunderstood and way under used. It is Shane’s number one choice for all key lights, room ambiance light and fill light sources. Shane breaks it down for you so all of you can understand the strengths of this light source and then be able to utilize it to assist in your storytelling process. Once you see how each bounce has a very specific quality, Shane will go into how to control this source with flags and DIY solutions, he does not stop there, once you understand the concept he then takes you thru 22 different bounce materials to enhance your lighting confidence as well as using objects and materials you would never think to bounce light with. ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED

Attached Files:

Andooz and Suburbia like this.
  2. safetyemailid

safetyemailid Silver I

It's only 36 USD on a site. Does anybody wanna group buy?

3. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    GB has a minimum amount. Why don't you buy and share with us :)

4. safetyemailid

safetyemailid Silver I

Because there are many people need this course that's why I thought to do a group buy. If we get three people then we are done. Would you like to give a share for this?

5. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    There is a minimum amount of GB: $199.

Group Buy Rules:
    • You have to include me or a mod in every Group Buy thread and request for approval after we see that other members are interested to join .
    • Group Buys will be posted in the Requests section.
    • The minimum price of a product for a GB is 199 €/$.
    • If the Group Buy is approved by a mod or myself, the thread will be prefixed with the GroupBuy prefix .
    • The OP must specify the number of people needed and the price to be paid by each member (no less than 10€/$, no more than 100€/$).
    • Every participant must reply to the thread and say that he is in and the complete sum must be transferred in max. 48 hours from the moment that he receives the payment details (or else he will be disqualified).
    • The sum will be transferred to me (or a mod) by PayPal.
    • The content will be exclusive to the GB members for 1 to 6 months (depending on the price of the product). After that it will be available to Gold Members as well.
    • The participants will receive 1 TP for every 2 €/$ spent, when the GB is completed.