Shoot2Sale - The Proven System To Increasing Your Profits In Your Photography Business

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by nayad, 20 Mar 2019.

1. nayad

nayad Gold Nova

No Limit
    147498-d250-2.jpg

This is a turnkey solution similar to In Person Sales to overhaul your photography business.
    It was released a few years back standalone and ended up sold on udemy but is now retired.
    While the presenters might sound a bit cheesy their advice is still relevant in today's market.
    If you want a no brainer solution to jump right into the premium wedding industry, grab this.

There’s a rumor going around the wedding and portrait photography industry that “prints are dead.” Yet, every single one of our clients continues to buy large canvases and albums from us, even in this digital day and age.

As creative people, product sales as a photographer can be a hard thing to overcome with a lot of fears and uncertainties involved, and because of it, a lot of photography businesses are failing to thrive and survive. Before we switched our business model over to sell print products, we felt a lot of those same fears about selling:

Would it work?
    Would people still hire us if we didn’t include the digital negatives?
    Can we make this happen successfully when we hate selling?
    Will this work even though we don’t have a studio space?
    Will this actually increase our sales and profits?

We found that the answer to all of the above was a resounding YES!

When we made the change in our business model to stop giving away the rights to our digital negatives and now offer our clients the opportunity to purchase prints through personally hosted Order Appointments, we took our print sales from $0 to an average of $3,000 and more in EXTRA sales per photoshoot and wedding. We found that by simply giving our clients the opportunity to purchase prints from us as the experts they hired to document their memories, that they actually willingly wanted to buy prints, a lot of prints, through us, rather than trying to take time they didn’t have to figure it out themselves! We couldn’t believe we were missing out on this important part of serving our clients to fulfill their needs.

Customer Review :
    One of the most frustrating things in this industry is the lack of REAL help and advice from others. You've heard it before : You can make $xxx,xxx!! But what you don't hear is : Here is how! You're left wondering, figuring everything out, & feeling alone. Left out to the wolves, wondering "How can I successfully sell products to my clients?" HOW do I show my clients the value of wall portraits and albums? HOW do I not sound and feel like a sleazy car salesman? HOW can I make this work for me and my clientele? This course tells you THE HOW! :) Scarlett + Stephen have not only given amazing information, they can back it up 1000% with their own business and experiences. It's so great to hear that YES others have been where I am and YES it is possible for ME to do this!! Shoot2Sale gives incredible step-by-step tools that can easily be put into practice by any photographer, no matter what level they are. The information freely given in this course & the videos (so cool!) are a complete game changer for me and my business. And, in turn, my family!! I see the light at the end of the dark tunnel full of sleepless nights and time away from my family. The train that is taking me through the tunnel to the light is Shoot2Sale. I can't wait to experience this. <3 Thank you, Scarlett + Stephen, for your transparency & willingness to help.

Read more reviews here : https://www.coursetalk.com/providers/udemy/courses/shoot-2-sale#incourse-about
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 20 Mar 2019