[Skillshare] Adobe Lightroom: Developing Your Editing Style

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by le_penseur_, 1 Apr 2019.

1. le_penseur_

le_penseur_ Silver IV

No Limit
    Author
    Jay (Trxlation)

Going by the artist name Trxlation, I'm a published, award winning photographer living in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I specialize in portraits, landscape, and product photography. I've worked with brands like Google, Spotify, Coca-Cola, and more. My first taste of art was in 2012 when I started drawing- from there I progressed into photography. My goal with photography is to show people how I see the world. My vision is like a foreign language to others and my photography is the translation.

About This Class
    In this class I'm teaching students how to edit photos in Adobe Lightroom and develop their own unique editing style.

With the extraordinarily large number of photographers today, it's important to develop your own editing style in order to stand out from the competition. This class will discuss sources of inspiration including music, paintings, and more. On top of that, I'm going to break down each tool in Lightroom and show students how they can creatively use them to develop their editing style.

This class is designed for students that are looking to develop their own editing style and already have a rough knowledge of Lightroom.

Although a portion of this class is specific to Lightroom, students can still learn from this class even if they are using a different software.

original.jpg

Skillshare Link: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Lightroom-Developing-Your-Editing-Style/339269320

G-Drive Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**