Gold Skillshare - Adobe Spark Post Social Media for Creatives and Small Business

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by kolonija, 27 Mar 2021.

1. kolonija

kolonija Master

Gold Member No Limit
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...ia-for-Creatives-and-Small-Business/189168090
    Screen-Shot-2021-02-25-at-11.27.32-AM.png
    About This Class

If you are a creative or small business owner wanting to learn how to create engaging and creative social media posts, then this is the class for you!

In this class you will learn how to maximize the use of the Adobe Spark App. A free app available on smart phones and tablets that allows you to create dynamic social media posts and templates in minutes.

I am a surface pattern designer and illustrator and I use Adobe spark post daily on Instagram and Facebook to create social media posts to display my textiles, artwork, photos and work in progress shots.

This class is very beginner friendly. By the end of the class the aim will be to create a professional looking social media post to promote your business or style using a mix of your images and free images with a cohesive colour palette.

If this sounds like an area you would like to improve in and you have a free half an hour to invest in your creative business, please join me in this class.

Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Jun 2021
  2. w@rs@w

w@rs@w Gold Nova

No Limit
    thanks mate

3. kolonija

kolonija Master

Gold Member No Limit
    You're welcome!

4. kolonija

kolonija Master

Gold Member No Limit