SkillShare - Amber & Teal - Cinematic Color Grading in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by TeoQ17, 13 Oct 2019.

1. TeoQ17

TeoQ17 Gold

No Limit
    df0d0e15.jpeg

In this class I will show you how to style your photos by adding the Amber & Teal color grading, derived from the silver screen coloring techniques!

During the three classes we will be working with 3 different portraits and with 3 different methods - starting with Color Lookup Tool, next using Color Balance adjustment layer and finally we will add color grading to the third image with my favourite photoshop tool - the Curves.

In this course you will also learn how to remove a color cast from an image and how to use the Adobe color wheel to fine tune your images.

When you join me in the course you will get instant access to a high quality supporting photo which we will use as a base during the hands-on part of the course. Working with the supporting materials is an extremely effective way to master Photoshop techniques. They allow you to start the course immediately with no time wasted on research and preparations.

Even if you don’t have experience with Photoshop you will be able to follow me along and starting with simple techniques you will gradually build up your skills.

4e37db91.jpeg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

jairrc, goodfellatr, wana and 26 others like this.
  2. ifoundserenity

ifoundserenity Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Link is dead

3. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit