Gold Skillshare - An easy Guide on how to edit with Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop - Daniel Gastager

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by VENOM, 13 Dec 2019.

1. VENOM

VENOM Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Photo Editing - The Basics of Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop
    cDyPiGx.jpg

About This Class:

In this class you will learn how to work with layers and masks in Adobe Photoshop. There are so many different possibilities in Photoshop to edit your images but I will show the most important to improve your landscape and nature photos. There're only a few steps needed to bump your own editing skills to the next level.

Chapter 1:
    I will show you how to set up your workspace for photographers so you don't get distracted by all the stuff you don't need. It makes your life in Photoshop much easier from the start.

Chapter 2:
    Here I will explain the basics about layers and all you need to know about their different features in photo editing. I will also talk about the importance about a non destructive workflow.

Chapter 3:
    In this video we will dive deeper into the importance of contrast adjustments. I will talk about global and local contrast adjustments together with adjustment layers and layer masks. You will see how some simple techniques effect the style of your images.

Chapter 4:
    Color is probably the most important in photo editing. In this video you will some easy techniques you can use to improve your own photos by adding color contrast and working localy on different parts of an image.

Chapter 5:
    In the last chapter you will learn how to use selections in your photo editing to process the sky and the foreground seperatly. I will also talk about the usage of different blend modes to improve your post processing workflow.

Sample images we will be working on:
    lpeSeNU.jpg
    NCXxswF.jpg
    DLlOrHC.jpg

LINK : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...Layers-and-Masks-in-Adobe-Photoshop/470901399

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 19 Nov 2021
  2. Cosmozz

Cosmozz New Member

Thank you

likeboxcoil and VENOM like this.