SkillShare - Casey Griffin - Documentary Photography - Photographing a Subculture

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by d00dlebugRSA, 26 Nov 2018.

1. d00dlebugRSA

d00dlebugRSA Expert

No Limit
    While I was in college, I took a class titled Documentary Photography and the project that I completed clued me in to what kind of photography I wanted to practice. I decided to immerse myself in a subculture that played a part in my upbringing that I had never really been able to experience completely. Now, I want to teach you what I learned during that semester, as an outsider coming into a new group.

This class is for anyone interested in getting to know more about their community or a specific subculture.

If all you have is a point and shoot camera, this class is for you!
    If you have a DSLR but shoot on Auto, this class is for you, too!
    If you are a Pro and shoot Manual on your Entry Level to Professional DSLR, guess what, this class is for you!

I designed this class to focus mainly on the subculture you choose not your level of knowledge of photography.

In this class, I'll give you some resources on how to choose your subculture and to research it, as well as some tips for surviving your first interaction with your subculture.

iXqTdrH.jpg

Link: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Documentary-Photography-Photographing-a-Subculture/1975162423

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

root, hkhanna84, willstone and 17 others like this.
  2. chickenbutt

chickenbutt Veteran

Gold Member No Limit
  3. willstone

willstone New Member

+1

4. diosdado

diosdado Veteran

Trusted Gold Member No Limit
  5. willstone

willstone New Member