Gold Skillshare.com - Martyna Nysk - How to grow your photography skills

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by grenice, 19 May 2019.

1. grenice

grenice Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    954ff8c899.png

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-to-grow-your-photography-skills/1148468498

In this Skillshare class, you’ll learn how to grow your photography skills and obtain a new view on photography, which you will use during your photoshoots! We will go through my favourite tips, which will help you understand how to make better pictures. You will learn how to re-inspire yourself and use your creativity during photoshoots. I will explain to you how creativity can be the key to your best shots! Also, guide you how not to copy others work, but creating your own vision.

I am going to help you to grow your photography skills with my tips and project created especially for you.

My lessons will walk you through the following tips on how to grow your photography skills:

Shoot every day
    Take control of focus
    Refresh your perspective
    Inspiration versus creativity
    Always be a beginner

Take pictures of your model or object and share it in your project! Show us your artistic soul and your own creative view on photography!

After this class, you will understand how to easily grow every day as an artist and obtain new ideas for your photoshoots.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Anyád, MoustiR, beng417 and 16 others like this.
  2. MoustiR

MoustiR New Member

Empty Folder

avad likes this.