Gold skillshare - Corel Painter - editing photographs into painterly artwork -Digital Painterly

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by VENOM, 18 Feb 2020.

1. VENOM

VENOM Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    zOQQZfS.jpg
    About This Class

Corel Painter 2019 allows you to edit artistically photographs into painterly images. If you have never held a paintbrush in your hand- don't worry. You don't have to be skilled artist to create those painterly edits. Inspired by my grandfather's oil paintings with help of Corel Painter I was able to create painterly images. You will learn technical and practical side. You will watch all of my steps. All brushes I have developed over the years are included in this course. Course is suited from complete beginner. You can download a trial version of Corel Painter (valid for 30 days) from their original website. Ania Photo Digital Painterly.

In course you will find:

-technical section explaining how Corel Painter 2019 works

-Digital Collection brush pack ready for you to download

-4 full edits of different images

-pdf showcase of my work

-source images for you to practice on

-1 digital painted backdrop

Works with Corel Painter 2019. It has been tested for software Corel Painter 2016 and later, for those -all brushes working, except "tree bark" and "rough knife cloner" which have substitute pointed in the course.

What you’ll learn
    • Editing photographs into painting like images
    Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
    • What knowledge & tools are required?
    • Corel Painter 2019 software (trial 30 days version is available to download from their official website) You will be instructed how to achieve those edits from start to finish
    Who this course is for:
    • anyone who would like to edit photographs into painterly looking images. Great skill for professional photographers to bring something special to their clients.
    • you don't need to be a skilled artist to create edits like those
    Link : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...k-Digital-Painterly/55423911?via=user-profile

Download :
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 19 Nov 2021
    Daukness, diosdado, vonWenz and 38 others like this.
  2. SSR

SSR New Member

Newcomer
    It's missing the digital brush set. Can someone please upload it again?

Last edited: 20 May 2020
  3. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Daukness, diosdado, ponnu_78 and 9 others like this.