Done Skillshare - Digital Marble and Alcohol Ink Using Photoshop and Easy Foil and Glitter Techniques

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Foxman2k, 3 Apr 2022.

1. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Skillshare - Luscious Digital Marble and Alcohol Ink Using Photoshop and Easy Foil and Glitter Techniques

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...oshop-Easy-Foil-Glitter-Techniques/1512843311

[​IMG]

Make surface pattern designs and wall art pieces feel new and luxurious with this easy-to-do digital marbling technique! This marbleizing, or faux marbling, is the preparation and finishing of a surface to imitate the appearance of polished marble, alcohol ink, Ebru, Suminagshi, or the new acrylic pouring you see everywhere. In this class, Luscious Digital Marble and Alcohol Ink using Photoshop with Easy Foil and Glitter Techniques, we will explore digitalmarbling and how to create luscious abstract pieces of art that can imitate many design and paint techniques that are beginning to emerge in current art trends. That’s the crazy thing about these techniques: you can create this look so quickly with no mess and materials! And it is so easy that it is sure to become a style all its own!

Here is an example of my piece created with these techniques entitled Luminous Sea:

The class covers the delicious liquify tool and multiple techniques using brushes, and I show you my entire process. You will learn the basics and we’ll journey together to a finished piece which has tons of potential for surface pattern design as well as for large wall art pieces! And, naturally, I cover many Photoshop tips and tricks along the way.

The plus side of these extraordinary and original concoctions is that you can create them anywhere with no paint, supplies or clean-up required. And you honestly don’t even need to know Photoshop at all. If your software has the liquify function, you can use it! Or make this your first ever Photoshop project! You will get ooooohs and ahhs from anyone who sees your finished art pieces!

If you’re looking to create in an enjoyable new way, or do something purely peaceful and soothing, sign up now! I’ve kept the class as brief as possible and you can pick and choose which lessons you need. It’s playful, and it’s terrific for anyone, artist or not. You will not believe your eyes! You will stay up late playing and applying these to mockups. Think of all the products you can upload to your online stores or POD offerings, and everything you can do with your new-found skill. I was dazzled and fascinated when I first started to experiment, and you will be too. I promise!

2. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit

Uploaded for you..

https://p-v.club/threads/luscious-d...photoshop-easy-foil-glitter-techniques.37518/

Foxman2k likes this.
  3. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    sammy8989 likes this.