Done Skillshare - Digital Marbling: Create Striking Abstract Art – Alcohol Ink in Procreate

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Foxman2k, 3 Apr 2022.

1. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Skillshare - Digital Marbling: Create Striking Abstract Art – Alcohol Ink in Procreate

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...Procreate-with-Foil-Glitter-Accent/1167257164

[​IMG]

Are you looking for a cutting-edge method to make surface pattern designs and wall art pieces feel new and luxurious? With this easy-to-do digital marbling technique in Procreate, you will learn to do just that! Faux marbling is the preparation and finishing of a surface to imitate the appearance of polished marble, alcohol ink, Ebru, Suminagshi, or the new acrylic pouring you see everywhere. In this class, Digital Marbling and Alcohol Ink in Procreate with Easy Foil and Glitter Techniques, we will explore digital alcohol ink marbling and how to create luscious abstract pieces of art that can imitate many design and paint techniques in current art trends. The wild thing about these techniques: you can create this look quickly with no mess and materials! And it is so easy that it is sure to become a style all its own!

Here is an example of my piece created with these techniques.

In the class I will be showing you methods to help YOU create beautiful pieces to resemble alcohol ink or any of the other finishes listed above. That’s truly the fascination of this process in Procreate. As you learn the technique and make it your own, you will be able to create authentically, intuitively and uniquely.

I will demonstrate multiple tools and techniques, and I break down everything with demonstrations – everything from the essential foundations to multiple methods of finessing and adding sophisticated accents. And naturally, I cover a multitude of Procreate tips and tricks along the way, including importing brushes and adding foil accents. The best part is, you can do all of this without making a mess and wearing rubber gloves!

The key concepts I will include are:

• learning the Procreate liquify tools and options
    • working with colour and adding richness with luminance brushes
    • experimenting with Procreate blending modes
    • using hue and saturation to adjust color
    • clipping masks and imported textures
    • buying and installing brushes
    • working with purchased brushes
    • importing reference and working with a split screen
    This is a great course for you to take no matter what you plan to be using the art for. You can use strictly default Procreate brushes, or you can expand the possibilities with purchased assets. Learn to work efficiently and in a professional way.

You needn’t know anything about Procreate or marbling and alcohol ink to take the class. If you’re looking to create intuitively, or do something therapeutic, you will find these techniques most satisfying. It will take about an hour and it’s great no matter your skill level. This can literally be the first time you ever try Procreate, and you will be successful!

Intro:

This short intro will give you an overview of the class.

Lesson 1: Inspiration, Examples and Overview

In this lesson, I will show you the inspiration I had for creating my work and I will show you where you can find additional info. I will explain how to work with reference you find.

Lesson 2: Initial Painting, Texturizing and Liquifying

In this lesson I will explain my process for painting the initial layout. I will show you how to add texture as well. We will then liquify for the first stage. After the initial liquifying, I show you how to add additional texture and interest, using different paints and a variety of liquify settings.

Lesson 3: Adding Accents and Textural Interest

In this lesson, I will show you one of the methods for adding glitter and gold accents. I will also demonstrate the addition of texture and grunge. I explain how to liquify multiple layers as well.

Lesson 4: Adding and Using Purchased Brushes

In this lesson, I show you how to add a purchased brush set. I will demonstrate the use of several brushes from the imported set. I explain how to incorporate both techniques and how the purchased brush strokes can be integrated into your designs.

Lesson 5: Adding Gold and Glitter Details

This lesson focuses on the imported brush set by Alaina Jensen. We will experiment with different methods of adding interest with everything from gold spatter to gold foil and glitter brushes, as well as adding additional depth and texture to areas of marbling and color.

Lesson 6: Wrap Up

Here we look at some of the color options and how they looked as mockups. This last segment will wrap up all we discussed and give you a starting point and encouragement to start today!

Concepts covered:

Concepts covered include but are not limited to Procreate filter techniques, Procreate brushes, buying and importing assets, hue and saturation, liquify, all liquify settings such as twirl, pinch, expand, crystallize, Procreate export and airdrop, layer adjustments, hue and saturation adjustment layers, clipping mask layers, alternate backgrounds, color, importing and organizing brushes in Procreate, marbling and alcohol ink production workflow best practices, and much more.

You will get the bonus of…

• around 1 hour of direction from an instructor who has been in the graphic design business and education for over 40 years
    • knowledge of multiple ways to solve each design challenge
    • a list of helpful online sites to further your education into surface pattern design.

2. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Up, anyone with Skillshare access?

3. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
  4. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit

One of my Friends were kind enough to share this with me..

I have uploaded for u. Link Below.

https://p-v.club/threads/digital-ma...-in-procreate-with-foil-glitter-accent.37800/

Foxman2k likes this.
  5. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    sammy8989 likes this.