Skillshare - DSLR and Mirrorless: The Fundamentals of Photography

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by pamscot, 17 Sep 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2020-09-17_8-48-47.jpg
    DSLR and Mirrorless: The Fundamentals of Photography
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/DSLR-and-Mirrorless-The-Fundamentals-of-Photography/626625316

I have listed the course modules below together with a snippet of what to expect in each. I hope you are excited to begin your photographic journey and you enjoy the course as much as I did in creating it. Please take part in the practical demonstrations and post your photographs too - I would love to see your work.

Module 1: What is Exposure?
    A photograph is also known as an exposure. To create a photograph we simply expose the camera to light. This simple method of capturing an image has been around for centuries. In this module I will explain the concept of exposure and get you suitably prepared to release your inner creative potential.

Module 2: The Three Elements That Determine Exposure
    A well exposed photograph is created by adjusting the three elements that determine exposure. In this module I will introduce you to the three elements - Aperture Size, Shutter Speed and ISO. You journey to unleash your creativity begins by understanding how each element works.

Module 3: The Exposure Triangle
    It is a balance of all three elements that helps you to achieve the perfect exposure. In this module we will take a look at how the Exposure Triangle simply illustrates the relationship between the three and that if you make a change to one element you must adjust either one or both of the other two elements.

Module 4: How to Balance the Three Elements
    Using a fabulous animation I will show you how simple it is to balance the three elements. The animation will enforce the principal that making a change to one element would require you to change one or both of the other two elements. For example - Change the Aperture Size and you would need to adjust the Shutter Speed or ISO or both.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

seanslogins, VERD, Lucaso and 11 others like this.