Skillshare - Get it Made, Get it Sold: The Basics of Sourcing & Sales for Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by SebaP, 6 Jan 2020.

1. SebaP

SebaP Gold

No Limit
    dFQFiqU.jpg

Pricing? Vendors? Timelines? Learn how to get products made, sold, and successfully delivered with this essential class for creative entrepreneurs!

From Jeff Staple:

OK, you have a great idea for a brand. That’s nice. But in order to turn that dream into a reality, you’re going to need to embark on two major journeys: SOURCING and SALES. If you can’t make the thing (and make it with quality for a reasonable price), you can’t sell the thing.

I’ve seen hundreds of great ideas that never get off the ground and never become a reality. Why? Because the founder couldn’t figure out a way to get it made and/or get it sold. In fact, as you’ll see in my class—sales and sourcing go very much hand in hand.

I founded my clothing line, Staple, back in 1997. Over the past 17 years I have manufactured Staple in every possible way, shape and form. I’ve also tried every possible method to sell the brand so I’m innately familiar with the pros and cons of each. With all this experience (and an immense amount of mistakes and failures along the way) I hope the lessons I share with you cut down the amount of time it takes for you to figure out sales and sourcing for your own endeavors.

Website :- https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...s-of-Sourcing-Sales-for-Entrepreneurs/9088320

Link :-
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 22 Jan 2020